Boosting Flex,

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
traffic slam boosted with citrus solve works good, but be carful no to exceed the recommended dullution, it foams some and can be hard to rinse out if you over use it.

flex liquid can be also be boosted with citrus solve, and actually cuts the foam down slightly. you can also boost both with boost all, works pretty well as nuke juice.

flex powder, boost with boost all, but it already has citrus solve, add more is needed though.

I would avoid mixing different brands of products.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would avoid mixing different brands of products.
Always a scary proposal.
smug.gif

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I boost flex with roxy. Recently did a little investigating boosting it with biosolve but didn't notice an improvement. Leaves a nice scent.
Sorry roxy is 40 volume.
Gene

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I know adding stain zone to flex powder causes a reaction that creates a white grease film on the inside of your sprayer. Haha

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Ill a

Tell us more about the test you performed.
Cleaned half a nasty dogged up carpet with and without. No noticible difference. The bio solve did require more rinsing. The part it was used on felt sticky to the fingers. We rinsed it again and it felt fine. The carpet was olefin Berber.

Gene

Mikey P

Administrator
Dogged up with oily coat residue or peep and poop and dragged in dirt?

Just that one?

What rinse agent?

Do you clean any restaurants or other glue down with black top residue issues? That's where its designed to shine.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Yes to the oil and yes to the commercial glue down. I'm not new at this I can tell if a product is worth carrying by using my eyes and experience. The whole carpet referred to was rinsed the same with a high flow zipper. Higher than stock I beleive it has 04's. using fiber plus mixed 1 cup to five gallons metered at 3. The trigger is held the entire time and then we go back and dry vac. The water is soft. The carpet was definitely sticky in the area bio solve was used and had to be rinsed again. I also cut out squares before and after cleaning and sent it nasa to do a Spector analass to verify my visual findings. While it wasn't the turbo charged floor model it had been recently calibrated to the 1000 decimal. So it's pretty good. They verified both the dog oil and the sticky residue as bio solve. Hopefully you did the same before starting a thread telling everyone to go out and buy it.

Gene

Reactions: Chris A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom