Bought another vacuum

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
scared of old lady dander and dog piss but you'll suck on a Marlborough...

Cigarette or tobacco smoke contains more than 4,000 different chemical compounds which are present in the solid phase, the gas phase or the liquid phase. ... The major gases include carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides and hydrogen cyanide and the liquid vapours include formaldehyde, methane, benzene, ammonia and acetone
Yeah but just think, he can breathe on a spot and it disappears.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Let me be the first to commend you on being so health conscience about bringing a non virgin vacuum into your house.

There are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, cigarettes create more than 7,000 chemicals. At least 69 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many are toxic.

yes, but they're all mine
not some stranger's

it's not a "health" thing so much either .
it's a "creep me out" thing
I could bleach used underwear, but wouldn't wear it

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
yep
and we see them regular and often too.
I was the best man 42 years ago

all that know them well (including me) , consider Maggie a saint

.L.T.A.
Thats what people say about my wife.
She refuses to try my hookah system. I told her we can sit on the bottom of the pool and make goo goo eyes at each other.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I like my Kirby. Took it in for a new switch and the guy gave it the once-over. Man, it beat the next carpet so hard I could hear cat litter ricocheting off the ceiling two bedrooms down the hall!

I emailed Kirby to see if they’ll refurbish it. They have a program where they polish it, replace everything worn and make it like new. Shoot, It’ll be like that ‘63 Dodge Power Wagon I drove in high school; over built, clumsy, rode like a boulder and could thrash anything else on or off the road.

Reactions: Cleanworks

steve_64

Well, I think I figured out why the Oreck was for sale on Ebay. I plugged her in and she did not suck up the dog hair very well. Flipped it over and the beater brush was not spinning very fast. Took it apart and replaced the belt. She's running good now. I would bet the last owner sold it because they didn't know how to change the belt.
My $5 garage sale oreck looked new but had a broken belt also. The replacement belt was still there too. Replaced it twice so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom