Bounced check...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Looks like i'm not the only one... :x Funny thing was he had a 69 jag that he just bought in the driveway!! :evil:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
send it to a collections company and forget about it. hopefully you get your money but i would say dont let it get to you.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the guy is a PBA bowler who likes to live high. I think he needs overdraft protection more than financial help. You will get paid juat chase a little

minuteman

Would that 69 Jag be an E Type or XJ 6 Jag ?

Your answer depends on weather or not I call The "Family" to help you Out.

Greg

Able 1

Name
Keith
:?: I don't know... Not much of a car guy myself.. Wasn't in the best shape, but?

JCoviello

With scumbags you have to deal with them like a scumbag.

Call the fruitcake and tell him - with authority, that you KNOW he's a scumbag because of his past judgements etc and because of that you WILL resort to street style tactics and his jag will lose parts, his tires may not hold air, his home may sustain damage etc and that he can't prove SHIT that you made these threats...but they WILL happen unless he meets you with cash.

Period.

I've done it before and I'll do it again. Never lost a dime. F these scumbags.

Able 1

Name
Keith
But I really don't know what it's worth in that condition, it was just funny to me that he had dealer plates and is bouncing checks... His property taxes are more then 7,000 a year :shock: thats pretty high here.

Name
Nate W.
JCoviello said:
With scumbags you have to deal with them like a scumbag.

Call the fruitcake and tell him - with authority, that you KNOW he's a scumbag because of his past judgements etc and because of that you WILL resort to street style tactics and his jag will lose parts, his tires may not hold air, his home may sustain damage etc and that he can't prove SHIT that you made these threats...but they WILL happen unless he meets you with cash.

Period.

I've done it before and I'll do it again. Never lost a dime. F these scumbags.

You're Hired.... :wink:

rick imby

Name
Rick
I know a guy that gets even. He puts some smelly stuff that is horrible in the intake air vent of the offender's car. The stink is nearly impossible to get out. He has squirted brake fluid onto cars. I have heard it goes on clear and then the paint comes off all the way down to the metal. On the hood, front fender where the Scum has to look at it any time he drives the car.

Pepper spray and vaseline under the door handle.

I am too nice a guy to do something like that but my friend is adamant on getting even.

Rick

Able 1

Name
Keith
Thanks for the ideas,...

s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuAVgWJ28Hws]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom