Boycotting SOA approved products

Name
Lee Stockwell
I realize that our industry suppliers are stuck in the middle on this thorny issue. I hope to make it easier for them.

Boycott any product that has paid the ransom demanded by the CRI. Yes, some good products by some good companies are regrettably on that list. Too bad, I won't buy them. After all we have no way of knowing how many R*g doctor grade products have bought their way onto the list. The only way to be sure is to avoid them all until the element of corruption is weeded out.

Thanks,
Lee

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thats a really silly way to get back at the CRI....If you check several companies got sucked in then realized they got duped and STOPPED. Check out Prochem products that have the CRI approval. They quickly realized they where getting screwed when they demanded payment for each and every product. Prochem knows they will all pass but has since to refused to pay any more money. Boycotting the products that they had already paid to get certified would just be plain goofy Lee..

dan mabes

I have to agree with John. Our issues are with the CRI and the way testing and rating is done by them.
Dan

Ryan

Thanks for your unbiased opinion John. :roll:

I'm with Lee too.

randy

Name
Randy
If this SOA deal gets supported by the IICRC board it is time to flush the IICRC , quit taking their classes & stop paying them. Cancel your certified firm status (it's a waste of money anyway). Refuse to certify your techs.

It is all about money to those people. STOP PAYING THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY ( just like the Ruth & Jeffro show).

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
kinda like sports and the last college split.....

its all about the $$$

yes yes it is...and the more i can keep in my pocket the better

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
There are some products that were certified by second parties as well. We use the HM CDS, which was certified by a franchise that wanted to market their certification. Boycott and you're punishing the wrong people. It might be better to send a message to any manufacturer that uses the certification in their marketing that you're against the program.

Compile a list on Lisa's blog and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom