BP Direct

Chris A

Name
Chris
We're square. I spoke with Rob Hanks yesterday and my balance is paid. Thank you for making this right! AND thanks Jim Pemberton for helping to keep things moving.

dgargan

How long did it take and would it have been taken care of if Mikeysboard had not of brought all the slimey details out in the open for all the cleaners to see? Could it be that Mr Hanks didn't want any flack when he appears in Nashville at MF. Sounds to me like it was just taken care of so he can pitch his new scheme other wise why did it take 2 years to make it right? They had multiple complaints from me and the best I got was my set up fee back and some charges for a mailing that didn't happen credited. I had other mailings that didn't go out and I paid for them but they never responded back. I was feed up at that point and just gave up.

Buyer beware!

dgargan said:
How long did it take and would it have been taken care of if Mikeysboard had not of brought all the slimey details out in the open for all the cleaners to see? Could it be that Mr Hanks didn't want any flack when he appears in Nashville at MF. Sounds to me like it was just taken care of so he can pitch his new scheme other wise why did it take 2 years to make it right? They had multiple complaints from me and the best I got was my set up fee back and some charges for a mailing that didn't happen credited. I had other mailings that didn't go out and I paid for them but they never responded back. I was feed up at that point and just gave up.

Buyer beware!

How much money did you get screwed out of from BP Direct ? How did you feel to be sold this service by Bridgepoint and when things went bad have them say they were separate from BP Direct?

dgargan

Yea Chris that was the standard answer. "Oh it's not us we use another company to handle it. Sorry." I ended up losing about $200 which is not bad considering it could have been worse. Still bugs me to this day that they never took responsibilty for it nor would they do anything because it was "out of their hands."

I contacted everyone at BP I could and not one person from BP would commit to doing something. Scott Warrington and Doyle Bloss emailed me back and said they were sorry and would pass my info along. I have respect for both of them but I know they were not involved with the program. Mr. Hanks never manned up and took responsibility for what his company created. Now because he wants to swindle a new batch of cleaners at MF he's paying off a few of his old debts. Unbelievable!

LeeCory

That's GREAT! Didn't take long at all!

Congrats to those honest guys and companies that helped people out with this.

The people that fell into this mess are fortunate that only money was involved. Think long and carefully before you trust your customer list with a company like this for THEIR marketing purposes. Just imagine the damage that could be done in the years before they apologized for taking your business away from you.

For those that are forgiving and will certainly get involved in future schemes.... good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom