Bragging just a little

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning service cleaned the carpets in all four rooms of my rental home. The technician pre-treated all spots and thoroughly steam cleaned each room.

Member Comments: I found the company listed on Angie's List with a large number of positive reports so I decided to give them a try. The Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning receptionist was extremely professional and friendly on the phone and scheduled the carpet cleaning service right away with the offer of the whole-house special of $199. The cleaning technician, Thomas arrived punctually and was thorough, personable and professional. I paid at the end of the job with a check. The carpets look like new! I will definitely use Priority in the future... I highly recommend them! They also sent a complete invoice via email.

There really is nothing like having great Technicians on your team.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Now you know better than that Lee.
Did you read the part where it said
I found the company listed on Angie's List with a large number of positive reports

Tsk Tsk.

When I worked as a an O/O all I ever got were positive reports. With the volume I do now and with the amount of Techs that are working for me and have worked for me... The anxiety level goes up a bit. lol
I've gotten some pissed customers here and there so I take measures to make that better.

I'm really proactive about letting any new guys know that we only do quality work and they need to take care of their re-works etc.

It was just a nice review that complimented more than one aspect of my company so I thought I would post it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom