Brand new CRI SOA approved Rug Doctor for $29.95

randy

Name
Randy
I just caught the tail end of the latest Rug Doctor infomercial. Now they will send out the unit and a bunch of their horrible chemicals for only $29.95 (for the first month). There is a money back guarantee and you can return it within the 30 days. The commercial featured the CRI SOA seal of approval and a swipe at professional carpet cleaners.

Now that things have tightened up a bit economically, I hope some of the cleaners that embraced the SOA program and JOINED the IICRC THAT HELPPED PROMOTE IT, realize that the interests of professional cleaners isn't the main priority of the IICRC or the CRI.

Some of you guys are financing your own demise, or at least financing organizations that are working against you.

randy

Name
Randy
Consumer Reports March issue hit my mailbox yesterday and here is their evaluation of RugDOCTOR :

Rugdoctors Mighty pro, which can be rented at stores nationwide for $20- $30 per 24 hours, seems like a bargain. It cleans as well as some of our top-rated machines, and you can clean a large area before emptying the dirty water. But it was heavy and bulky and left the carpet pretty wet. So you'll have to wait longer to put the furniture back in the room and walk on the carpet. Use a dehumidifier to speed up drying.

Obviously the top rated home machine, Hoovers Duel steam vac all terrain isn't much to compare against and at $270 is far from cheap. The Rugdoctors are even at Walmart for around $599-$799 depending on the model.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom