Brand New HF Injection Sprayer is Backfilling.......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is under warranty call me tomorrow and I'll get it replaced. You shouldn't be having to fix a brand new anything.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

Oh that reminds me...that 360....the handle just needed to be bent down a little, wasnt disengaging the switch....was on the phone with Rotovac, in case it busted lol

ohhh thanks for the treat to...its tasty:clap:

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'll give it another whirl today. Didn't spend much time looking at it cuz it was 5 degrees out when it happened.

Have I mentioned I miss cleaning in Phoenix?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Well, it isn't under warranty any more! Just fiddled with it and the guts fell out.

Note to self, do that shit someplace where you can find the parts!

Last edited:

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Nothing better than a $200 tool not working right when brand new, then breaking while trying to fix!!!!!

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
It is probaly not the sprayer. A small spec of undisolved prespray will lodge under the ball and the sprayer will back feed like that. Unscrew the knurled aluminum piece under the white cap and blow out anything and put back together. The tinyest spec will cause that.

NW Spotless

Name
Jay
Same thing happened to me few years back -
There's a little washer in there deteriorating and ball won't do it's job sealing with the failing washer.
Jon Don has re-build kits!

However if it is brand spanking new washer can't be worn, must be accidentally assembled wrong by MF.
Not your responsibility to rebuild something malfunctioning new out off the box!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom