Breaking Bad.......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Can I say that this Mikey/Shawn discussion kinda resembles the AMC Channel show "Breaking Bad"? A mild mannered chemistry teacher turn "crystal Meth" manufacturer, in which the teacher gets into the manufacturing of CM, but just for the profit of it. Now he sees the havock he has created by just making the CM....the seedy side of crack houses and the gangs and killings that follow the trade. In Shawns case, he had a great idea that worked well from the beginning, and circumstances have changed the equation....manufacturing, distributing, marketing, and a hell of a powerfull machine. I still would love to have a Vortex-type machine, but without all the drama and repair problems. I've had my problems with the Genesis 59, but nothing was unfixable by me using off the shelf parts.

Some day we'll have that "perfect" TM.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
rwcarpet said:
Can I say that this Mikey/Shawn discussion kinda resembles the AMC Channel show "Breaking Bad"? A mild mannered chemistry teacher turn "crystal Meth" manufacturer, in which the teacher gets into the manufacturing of CM, but just for the profit of it. Now he sees the havock he has created by just making the CM....the seedy side of crack houses and the gangs and killings that follow the trade. In Shawns case, he had a great idea that worked well from the beginning, and circumstances have changed the equation....manufacturing, distributing, marketing, and a hell of a powerfull machine. I still would love to have a Vortex-type machine, but without all the drama and repair problems. I've had my problems with the Genesis 59, but nothing was unfixable by me using off the shelf parts.

the Steam Genie WAS and IS the perfect TM!
bestfrontmachine.jpg

Scott Rogers

bob vawter said:
rwcarpet said:

bestfrontmachine.jpg

Especially if you like underdriven blowers that perform at 60% of rated power, and luke warm water that is nearly as warm as tap water. If these things fit your criteria then one of Bobs "BRAND NEW" Genies is perfect. Heck it is comparable to a Bane Clean system in so many ways. HMMMMM.

Name
Nate W.
Scott Rogers said:
[quote="bob vawter":x26hbhex]
rwcarpet said:

bestfrontmachine.jpg

Especially if you like underdriven blowers that perform at 60% of rated power, and luke warm water that is nearly as warm as tap water. If these things fit your criteria then one of Bobs "BRAND NEW" Genies is perfect. Heck it is comparable to a Bane Clean system in so many ways. HMMMMM.[/quote:x26hbhex]

Ouch!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom