Brian Robison and Network Carpet Cleaning

Brian I was thinking about your idea today. I see one small minute flaw that is going to cost you millions. Yes one small change in your approach could have you sitting on a multi million dollar company almost overnight with the right backing. Try and figure it out.

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't think there is a cure for Downs Syndrome Daniel.

We just need to do the right thing and play along with our friend Brian.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
don't worry Mikey a guy who lives in a shitbum community just figured out the secret to make millions. A story not heard since the asian guy who made millions on infomercials. Daniel Costley has it and he and Bobbi are moving out of the slu err, well neighborhood currently in

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
Brian I was thinking about your idea today. I see one small minute flaw that is going to cost you millions. Yes one small change in your approach could have you sitting on a multi million dollar company almost overnight with the right backing. Try and figure it out.

Lack of subscribers? :lol:

I'll bite...what is it?

Come on Mikey, I could be like forrest gump...I might just fall into a shitload of fame and fortune.
"I love you Jenaaye."

Edit: How do you keep an A type personallity doomkauf wannabe guru business owner halfwit in suspense? :lol:

Brian after thinking about it, my idea is not so great after all. It is too much like service magic.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom