Bridgepointdirect.com

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Has anyone signed into this program and if so what are your thoughts? Looks good but so does JonDon's new site when it comes out. Had a walk through yesterday on Bridgepointdirect.com's site and saw Billy Yeadon do a presentation for JonDon's site in Houston. Both look great to me.

F

FB7777

I have an appt to talk with bridgepoint next Tues for their 10 minute presentation

Like you I am interested in the concept and will evaluate both programs and pick one.

F

FB7777

Hey Mike, will anyone be video taping some of the events?

I remember seeing some video on Youtube with Les Jones at Connections

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The first difference you will notice is a $49 charge to start with one of the programs. No up front fee for the Bridgepoint program.

I just got a chance to really look at BPdirect today. You can do a lot of customization on the printed material and also customize who you send them to.

Break it down by the closest X number of homes to a good customer who has made some positive comments. Include that testimonial and their picture on your post card.

Send only to homes with a certain income, only to single family homes, only to people with pets, etc. So many ways to target exactly whom you wish to.

Business cards, several types of brochures, tri-fold, post cards and on and on. Printing prices are cheaper than Vista Print.

I have not seen the other site, so no comparisons being made. But once I got the tour, I was really enthused by what this offers the cleaner.

Scott Warrington

I was way turned off with the BP site requiring a code to sign up ?? What the heck is that for ? I even relented and called the number and got a voice promte to type in the extention I wanted.......... Like I have any clue.

Oh well just venting.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Chris Muetterties said:
I was way turned off with the BP site requiring a code to sign up ?? What the heck is that for ? I even relented and called the number and got a voice promte to type in the extention I wanted.......... Like I have any clue.

Oh well just venting.

Chris, here is the reason for the code. Profit from any sales on the site go to the distributor who encouraged the cleaner to go to the site. If the cleaner visits on his own, the profit goes to the closest independent ILS distributor. The code allows the web site to track and give credit to the proper distributor.

When first opened up, the company had 24 phone lines. If 25 people called at the same time, the call went to the main office line. If more calls came they just rang and rang and got no answer.

More calls came than expected. Additional phone lines have been installed. That problem should not happen again.

If you do get any problems with the system, let me know. Sometimes new things have a few bugs to work out.

Scott Warrington

Thanks Scott,

I always entered my Dist Name when ordering the spotter but never a code.

Again thanks for the explanation

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Scott, can you give me a code to sign up? or do I have to call directly to get one?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Sounds like it would be good for someone that doesn't have the time to do it themselves. At least you know that it's going to get done with minimal interaction on your part.

If the postcards are proven to drive customers to call it may be worth it. The testimonial and taking picture thing sounds like it would work but not for me.

Albert

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
tmagaw said:
Scott, can you give me a code to sign up? or do I have to call directly to get one?

At this time, you will need to call your distributor to get a code. However, if someone does not know who the nearest distributor is or for someone doesn't want to call, just send me a PM or email and I will call the distributor and get a code.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom