Broke Dick 360i Users

TimP

After the truck is paid off I'm going to put it on my interlink card and pay it off over 6 months interest free.....

That is if I decide to stay in this business at that point.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Its only about $1900 bucks new.... Why would anyoe finance that little amount? Save up or a few weeks and pay cash for it.... Im glad I bought one! I didnt think i could afford it, but now I cant afford to be without it!

Chads

Supportive Member
I am going to have to save all year to maybe be able to get one. I have a new baby by the way these things are expensive.

Name
Nate W.
Chads said:
I am going to have to save all year to maybe be able to get one. I have a new baby by the way these things are expensive.

shiteatinggrin

Now you understand why I told you I didn't want one anytime soon. I've seen the financial strain those things put on my sisters. :twisted:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
joey, timp is making a pretty smart choice
interlink card and pay it off over 6 months interest free
Free money is better than out of pocket money

Name
Danny Strickland
Shark said:
joey, timp is making a pretty smart choice
interlink card and pay it off over 6 months interest free
Free money is better than out of pocket money

if you have the cash, put it in the bank, buy it on the card and pay it off early. you can get a little interest off of 2k!!!

Jimbo

Who has the best price on the RotoVac 360I?? Nevermind...

"Olson.

Just get the swoop head/ no brushes

call me when you get it and I'll clue you in to the very few idiosyncrasies of the tool

be prepared to go WOW!"

What about tile and grout...I hear they are the bomb for that...Is there another attachment for that??

Hey way to go STUDS!...Having kids and all!

Y'all better go out and buy A. The best tools to get the job done...and B. Some Health Insurance!...C. Pre-paid college tuition plan.

Name
Danny Strickland
just think, i have 5 daughters!!!

i act like i have tourets at the dinner table, i scream out "ELOPE" all the time!!! shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom