Brush pro 20

jrizo1

My local store has one on sale is the floor model they only us it for a class demo
How can I tell is is he newer model or the older model?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Why do you care if it is the new model or the old model? ( not a smart ass remark, just want to know what you are worried about.

The answer is there is no older model and newer model. In other words the original model continues to be manufactured as a lot of poeple like the original.All of the stainless steel machines are made in the same building by the same people in Austria.

There are different models and different lengths. The original machine is the Whittaker style machine that comes in the 15 inch, 17 inch or 20 inch models. As the models gets bigger so does the motors. a while back carpet cleaner America started importing the newer models known as dristars 14 and 18. The newly released models have an area between the brushes giving it a deeper stance but you give up some cleaning reach with thensecond brush. The original trends to rock a bit more than the newly released dristars but in the jondon video it looked to rock back and forth just like the original.

The Dristar 14 and 18 state they are splash proof and are designed for hard surface cleaning but I know many including myself that have used the original in tile cleaning with no I'll effects.

Brush pro, Whittaker, natura clean, brush n clean are all private label carpet-cleaner America machines.

All good machines designed to last a long time but you will go thru gears as that is their only weakness that I have heard or experienced.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I spoke to Marcus @ Brush and Clean, he said that the newer sealed motor machines are about $1000 more than the original style. For that price difference, I think I might spend a little more and get a portable with 1200psi for cleaning tile with a turbo style tool. I wish I could try a CRB before buying, I keep hearing that they are amazing for some and that they are the biggest waste of $ from other.

Name
Nate W.
I spoke to Marcus @ Brush and Clean, he said that the newer sealed motor machines are about $1000 more than the original style. For that price difference, I think I might spend a little more and get a portable with 1200psi for cleaning tile with a turbo style tool. I wish I could try a CRB before buying, I keep hearing that they are amazing for some and that they are the biggest waste of $ from other.

Buy the CRB from the people who say it's a waste... =)

Reactions: carpetcleaner

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Try the machine out on a job. If it starts up easily, it probably has the more powerful 800 watt motor and other features of the newest model. If there is a little hesitation on start-up, maybe the smaller motor.

Be sure you get the renovator attachments which should be included. You will love what they can pick-up out of a carpet.

Back
Top Bottom