Build it and they will

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
when you move your family into the rug plant does each son get his own room?
Devon can sleep in the centrifuge, Ryan can sleep on the rug washing machine table, Candice can have the other office, I’ll take the rug tumbler.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If you're flying into Detroit, rent a car. The airport is $90 from anywhere you want to be. Although it may be tough to see how your shop has anything to do with the scale of Hagopian's shop, there's a lot to learn about efficiency and how they communicate with customers.
Thanks Oz. Yes. I’m renting a car 🚗. A little economy sperm car. Im staying at Travel Lodge in Romulus near the Detroit Airport.

I’ve never been to Detroit, I’m looking forward to it.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I gotsta try.

I’m Guaranteed to get nowhere if I don’t try.

But if you "Take a curve too fast, you're likely to crash.
Sometimes in trying-- you go backwards.
Im just advising to be cautious.
The topic of Dropping revenue and profits for rug plants garnered a "top secret" invitation only meeting at a previous Rug "convention.

You dont know, what you dont Know.. and THAT info can blindside you.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I like Damon's passion and drive.

So go on and push, just don't take crazy risks and don't get into a heavy debt. There's taking crazy versus calculated risk.

If everything has to work to perfection in order for you to make the payments- that's crazy risk. If not and you're pushing a little too hard yet not driving yourself to the ground- you'll be o.k.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I like Damon's passion and drive.

So go on and push, just don't take crazy risks and don't get into a heavy debt. There's taking crazy versus calculated risk.

If everything has to work to perfection in order for you to make the payments- that's crazy risk. If not and you're pushing a little too hard yet not driving yourself to the ground- you'll be o.k.
I'm stuck here at SFO for almost a 4 hour layover. You should come buy me a coffee

SamIam

Name
sam miller
One of the local Baptist churches used that phrase "build it and they will come" as an excuse to spend over $10million to upgrade their church into a megachurch with rediculously huge ceilings. One of the old rich members passed away and left all his money to the church for them to do as they wish with it.
I think they were just competing with the 1st Baptist Church that every other southern town has in it that's in competition with the other churches.

$10million dollars sure could be used for something so much better than looking like holy bragging rights.

Sorry for the rant. I'm really angry because they haven't called me to clean all their carpet yet, lol
You’re not a tithing member hahahha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom