Buildup on Wood Floor

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I have a floor that has a bit of buildup on it. I'm guessing from mop solution. The floor is in great condition, but dull due to the residue.

If I rub it with my finger, the residue is easily removed and the floor shines right up.

I thought maybe a 175 with a bonnet on it would shine the floor up, but I was wrong.

How would you go about removing the buildup? How aggressive of a pad can I use on a wood floor? I'm ignorant on the whole wood floor area.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The Bridgepoint system uses two pads under the 175 floor machine. A white one next to the machine and then a red or maroon pad on the floor. Used with Bridgepoint's wood floor cleaner, this will remove any build-up. Then the floor can be recoated.

For light build-up, you can use a white pad under the machine and a microfiber bonnet on the floor. Allow the Wood Floor Cleaner a couple minutes dwell time. With the less agressive pad, their is no need to recoat.

Last week I finished shooting a new wood floor care training video. It will be edited and released around the end of the year and sell for $20.

However, I have several of an odler version of the video that has also been on sale for $20. With the new one almost ready, I will be glad to give away the original videos to any Mikey's board member who asks.

Send me a PM with your mailing address and I will drop one in an envelope as long as they last.

Scott Warrington
Technical Support
Interlink Supply / Bridgepoint Systems
www.CleanWiki.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom