Bullnose Hugger Tool

Name
Lee Stockwell
Yes I like it, and it works very well. Impresses customers if you point it out to them.

The only pain is going back to the truck to get it, but since I'm usually not on the wand I might as well make myself useful and go get it.

Reactions: tmdry

Mike Draper

i have one as well. great tool for certain types of stairs and does a great job. its a little on the pricey side though. or a lot should say

Reactions: tmdry

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That's great to hear, nothing like doing a bang ass job on the steps and risers to have the bullnose looking crappy.

Do you guys pretreat the bullnose w/ fels naptha b4 using the Hugger, or is your regular prespray all that is needed?

Thanks,
Bill

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes I like it, and it works very well. Impresses customers if you point it out to them.

The only pain is going back to the truck to get it, but since I'm usually not on the wand I might as well make myself useful and go get it.
I hope you don't have to climb in the truck to get it. I hear getting out is a problem for you.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mike Draper

i just prespray them normal. if the stairs are realy bad i take that new fan dangled scrubbing tool to them.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Knowing me, once bought, what are the chances that this tool will graduate from collecting dust in the van to actually making it to the stairs?

I use a 6" stair tool from PMF. And I can practically clean the hack out of the nose. Going both parallel and perpendicular to the stair and nose. Cleans great.

- Yes, it over sprays.
That's why I carry plenty of this specialty tool:

th

If they made a tool that is wide enough and has a center round part that can be pulled out, yet put back easily as you go, I'd buy it.

Otherwise,

it's
th
all the way.

An added benefit to using all the towels, is that I can finally use all the old cleaning products that have been maturing through the ages in my shack, as a laundry detergent.
Did I mention that some of them are over 20 years old and no visible sign yet of any bio-degradation? :winky:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom