Bumping up commercial price for account

Name
I'm Rick James
I have a commercial account that went 3x a year.....30,000 sq ft.

After the initial clean, we went into a detail plan with reduced price because of frequency.

They now want to do it 2x a year. We already had a price worked out for their cleaning, so because they want to change it; is it normal to raise the general price of the cleaning because they dropped that extra time a year?

The reason they dropped that extra time is because its no longer needed in those areas...the downside of doing a good job. Was out there friday and damn it does look good. 80% i wont need my TM. Probably just CBR it.

No contract here.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
bump it to 2.5x each cleaning for the total year. So it is cheaper, but more per cleaning. Offer 2 spot cleanings per year up to one hour time frame to cover the spills.

I would keep the price the same.

That is just me.

You have a 30k sq ft account two times per year.

That is not bad.

Name
I'm Rick James
I went ahead and added an extra .03 sq ft, they still accepted it.

I usually dont roll with commercial...not my type of hours. This is done over breaks, so no students are there and its fair game...I can do it whenever I want.

Name
I'm Rick James
The way I see it is we had an agreement for 3 times a year, and they reduced it to 2 times a year...so the original estimate went out the door at that point.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's what we would have done also Brent.

As much as I value their business they would lose the deep discount because they reduced the frequency.

Be sure to remind them about upholstery and wall partitions. It's easy for the facilities managers to over look them.

At the cost of replacement they would be wise to consider cleaning them and extend the usage life. Not only will the appearance be improved but its also going to be healthier working environment!

You're good at designing, maybe design a flier offering a spring special?

Back
Top Bottom