Business Card Help...You guys are perfect for this

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, so it's no secret that I am marketing to Carpet Cleaners for Network Carpet Cleaning and Network Home Services.

I need your opinion on this card please. What do you like and dislike? What would you change?

Thanks

Front
CopyofNHSCard-1.jpg

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
If I found one of these cards it would not really jump out as something I could use. In other words it says nothing about carpet cleaners, and not enough info to tell me it is something that a carpet cleaner would use. Now if you handed it to me and told me it is for CC'rs, different story.

Maybe the back of the card could list a few example business types that would use the service?

Edit: I can only see a card front - but there is a blank space above. Is there supposed to be a back for us to see?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
-Does Brian have a last name..? if not change it to The Brian

-How about something a little more compelling than "help your customers find you"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, I didn't even think of the last name... I guess I could put "You ol Buddy Brian"...sound familiar? lol

Thanks for the input.

I have all the services listed on the back.
I'll post that in a few.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Brian R said:
Wow, I didn't even think of the last name... I guess I could put "You ol Buddy Brian"...sound familiar? lol

Only if you want to evoke strong feelings of irritation and an overwhelming urge to grind up the card in the garbage disposal....

And yes, much better. The back makes a lot more sense. I remember years ago, when all the Dodge race cars sported "Direct Connection" stickers (Dodge's race parts program), one Chevy racer had a sticker made up with an arrow that said "Correct Direction". The arrow is better now.

Ryan

Something about it looks unfinished to me, you may want to put a border around it or put a light splash of color in the background.

I know your going for the simple clean look, and I like that look it just needs something to look more finished and professional.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've never liked boarders on business cards but thanks for the help.
The direction thing really made sense.

I just sent it to the printers because I want to have them done in time for connections...yes, plenty of time but if I screw with it too much I will be pushing last minute.

See everyone there.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn it STEVE!!! Now you tell me?!?!?!

lol. I would rather them go to the website and email me from there.
People don't like to type emails...they like to click them. shiteatinggrin

I'm so cool aren't I? 8)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian R said:
I've never liked boarders on business cards but thanks for the help.
The direction thing really made sense.

I just sent it to the printers because I want to have them done in time for connections...yes, plenty of time but if I screw with it too much I will be pushing last minute.

See everyone there.

I heard you on the phone today talking to John. You sound like a girl. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom