Business Credit card...MONEY MAKER!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Now just to let you know, my wife worked at US Bank for a number of years, so we saw good deals that took place, and she made sure we were on them.

Here is a pic of our US Bank "Cash Rewards" Credit cards.

9bbf0d0c-6fdb-4e31-b9c6-c77320559f7b_zps37045a97.jpg

You should talk US Bank rep in person if you can or call US Bank (1-800-USBANKS) or www.usbank.com

We get some more rewards, because we have other loans and checking accounts with them. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IF THEY CAP THE AMOUNT YOU CAN GET BACK AT OTHER BANKS. My wife says US Bank does not do that.

THIS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU DICISPLINE YOURSELF TO PAY OFF THE CARD DEBT EACH MONTH! (even borrow into your line of credit BRIEFLY if you have too. We found that we make more money back this way)

We have Business "Cash Rewards" Credit cards, and Personal ones.

We have received less money back because we don't use them as much BUT....

our business one makes us a lot of money.

A year ago, we received $8000 back via these reward cards (the red cards)

Put all your gas, chems, dinners, pay doctor bills, dentist bills, telephone bills....everything you can and get some money for yourself! Just make sure you use the correct card at the pump (or other locations).

You have to go on their web site to CLAIM and track your rewards. They will also start to disappear if you do not claim them within a time frame (I believe 1 year)

We claim back $500 at a time. The little red cards in front of you are each worth $500 (I had another one, but my wife had it in her purse at the time of the pic)

Some people do the "Skymiles" type cards....my opionion....Take the cash and buy whatever ticket you want, or other things you want!

This is and excellent card. Other cards will sometimes put a "CAP" on the amount you can get back. This card DO NOT!

Contact me with more questions....and I will ask my wife....LOL!

Just wanted to pass this on so maybe you can enjoy some more benefits of your hard work!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What was the expense total to earn 8k back?

: )

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What was the expense total to earn 8k back?

: )

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Not Exactly sure on the total, but we get an extra bonus because of the package deal we are on with the bank, so if you were to get $3000 back, our extra bonus back would be an additional $1500!

So that year with $8000 also included a big bonus.

Can say that our credit card bill can be anywhere from $5000 to $15,000 each month we pay off. We put Everything we can on it and pay it off. Just set your money aside. We also track our credit card expenses in our quickbooks, but also you have daily access on your accounts online.

Mark

Reactions: GCCLee

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
I too use credit for everything. I have always used chase visa. I get paid roughly 1k/yr btwn personal and business rewards. They have tightened up on the rewards over the last few years. Every 3 months I am reminded to reset the reward promotion. Free money if you're disciplined enough to pay off every month. I need to check out other banks for better rewards.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I have a usbank cash rewards card that I only use for gas. Here is the deal on gas only, 3% cash back at gas stations no limit. Then a bonus yearly reward of 25% of cash back reward given yearly on the total cash back total which is capped at $750.

10,000 total gas purchase per truck or so. $300 per year cash back plus bonus of $75 is $375 cash back per year per card.

3 techs, plus my own gas and I save about $1,200 per year in gas. Kicker is that you need to find the right gas station. Some charge about 3% more to use a credit card, some don't charge anything.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have a usbank cash rewards card that I only use for gas. Here is the deal on gas only, 3% cash back at gas stations no limit. Then a bonus yearly reward of 25% of cash back reward given yearly on the total cash back total which is capped at $750.

10,000 total gas purchase per truck or so. $300 per year cash back plus bonus of $75 is $375 cash back per year per card.

3 techs, plus my own gas and I save about $1,200 per year in gas. Kicker is that you need to find the right gas station. Some charge about 3% more to use a credit card, some don't charge anything.

We are not sure why you would be capped. We really think you should talk to a local bank rep about this. We are also going to check here locally since my wife had left the bank a yeaf ago and see if there has been a change.

You should make sure that your main card is recieving all the rewards. We have heard of some employees receiving the rewards since their names are on the card, but they would have to go online and claim them. My wife will check into this and I will report back.

Could be some State regulations that we are also not aware of.

Ours says their is no cap. Will cut and paste the info here

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Mark, I have been using USBank since 2007. When I first started with them they had the sky mile card tied with my debit card. I would get a round trip ticket every year with it by paying with my debit card. They did away with it a few years ago and they only offer it on the credit Cards.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark, I have been using USBank since 2007. When I first started with them they had the sky mile card tied with my debit card. I would get a round trip ticket every year with it by paying with my debit card. They did away with it a few years ago and they only offer it on the credit Cards.

Yep...wife says debit card has no rewards....switch to this card if you pay the balance every month.

Great deal!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom