Busy Bee's most f'n awesomest post card...........

BUSY BEE

Hey there it is!! Thanks Fred and Brian, I appreciate your guys time doing that. Man, I hope this works, they go out in the next 2-3 days so I'll post how it does. Thanks again guys.
PS There is some bullshit about the green tile with white grout lines being a "real job", that's a pic from the dirtygrout CD, but the travertine pics are real.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I believe the yellow can't help but to catch someones eye.
The bee part will make people (housewives) think of cuteness and eagerness to work.
That's good.
The 30-40$ per room?...let me know how that works out for you.
It could do well depending.

the overall layout isnn't bad, you have good pics to again catch their eye so they know what to expect...even if they are stock photos. :wink:

You can see the phone number without looking for it...I would have put it at the top but this works.

The van is good because it shows that you are in a marked vehicle and could suggest a TM to anyone who may know about such things.

"No Bait and Switch"?...I don't know...never focus on the bad...but then again I say "No Sticky Residue" so I am hipocritical on that I guess.

Not too sure everyone will know about the oxidizing and enzyme treatments for pet odors...probably could have said something else...but for the ones who do..it works.

It's all about "talking" them on there level...kinda how I do to Marty.
So they can understand what they are calling you for.

I think you did well.

Did I mention the Bumble Bee is the mascot of Mary Kay?
They say it isn't supposed to be able to fly but it does. Why?
Because no one ever told him that he couldn't. :roll:

Cheesy but works.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i think it is going to be a money maker! looks great 8)

how do you do it with the coupons, do you price it at the estimate with the coupon? and do you adjust at the time of payment for the coupon if they pull it out. i have never doen coupons and would like some info how its done.

C

clean image

Brian, I think you are slightly out of touch

no customer is going to read that whole thing

they are going to give it 2 seconds and keep it or toss it

if they keep it they will call and ask if you do ? marble, or whatever

I like it , yellow is my color for initial grab

and B+A pics of stone are good

Just messin with ya Brian, I do think you overthink it sometimes

what you should be doing to judge your card, is to put it in a stack of 25 others and flip threw(sp), if it don't jump out it needin a reworkin

Case in point, when my RSVP card go out, with a big 10% plastered on the back, only 1/2 custys even ask about it before of after job completed. ALthough i do believe you need a call to action for the other 1/2

carl

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think after the 2 seconds...if they keep it, they will read it...if they toss it then it's oh well.

BUSY BEE

Brian Robison said:
I believe the yellow can't help but to catch someones eye.
The bee part will make people (housewives) think of cuteness and eagerness to work.
That's good.
The 30-40$ per room?...let me know how that works out for you.
It could do well depending.

the overall layout isnn't bad, you have good pics to again catch their eye so they know what to expect...even if they are stock photos. :wink:

You can see the phone number without looking for it...I would have put it at the top but this works.

The van is good because it shows that you are in a marked vehicle and could suggest a TM to anyone who may know about such things.

"No Bait and Switch"?...I don't know...never focus on the bad...but then again I say "No Sticky Residue" so I am hipocritical on that I guess.

Not too sure everyone will know about the oxidizing and enzyme treatments for pet odors...probably could have said something else...but for the ones who do..it works.

It's all about "talking" them on there level...kinda how I do to Marty.
So they can understand what they are calling you for.

I think you did well.

Did I mention the Bumble Bee is the mascot of Mary Kay?
They say it isn't supposed to be able to fly but it does. Why?
Because no one ever told him that he couldn't. :roll:

Cheesy but works.
Thanks for the input, I think Carl is right though, their probably gonna look at it for a few seconds....chuck it...or put it in a safe spot and call. Hey, I'm all for the cheese, whatever rolls in the $$$$$..... but I'm not putting on a fargin' bee suit or putting wings on my van like some have suggested in the past. :oops:

BUSY BEE

dealtimeman said:
i think it is going to be a money maker! looks great 8)

how do you do it with the coupons, do you price it at the estimate with the coupon? and do you adjust at the time of payment for the coupon if they pull it out. i have never doen coupons and would like some info how its done.
Thanks. The coupons for the t/g and stone can be tricky, I never give 'em a $$ over the phone, I come out at N/C give the whole presentation, education, etc. figure what I want to make on the job and price accordingly. On carpet I always ask for the sq. footage of the house then figure the room price, the $40 per room is on the big customs with $30 for kids rooms, rooms with tons of furniture, etc. The $35 a room is what I generally charge, with smaller rooms discounted down. Some might call it lowballing but I never make less than $125 an hour with these prices structured this way.

Name
I'm Rick James
Main article: Yellow
Yellow echoes the dual nature of red. Though yellow evokes feelings of happiness, when we are confronted with too much yellow we become annoyed or angered. Yellow typically symbolizes sunlight, joy, happiness, earth, optimism, intelligence, idealism, wealth (gold), summer, hope, air, liberalism, cowardice, illness (quarantine), fear, hazards, dishonesty, avarice, weakness, greed, decay or aging, femininity, gladness, sociability, friendship, Gemini, Taurus, Leo (golden yellow, star signs), April, September, deceit, hazard signs, death (Middle Ages), mourning (as in Egypt and Frank Herbert's Dune), courage (Japan), and God (gold). Yellow ribbons were worn during times of warfare as a sign of hope as women waited for their men to return.

Each color has its meaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom