Butler blower belt size

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Does any one know the size of the belts for my blower. It is a 08 with max heat. 8 months ago they put 44s on the machine, this week they send me 43s. My old set I keep in the truck are 43s that came off a year ago. At least they are sticking with 41s for the pump.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Lyman,

I believe we have 44's on our 2008 Butler with Big Blower and high heat. I am actually just heading to the shop in a few minutes and gonna change fluids on Blowers and cat pumps, do some belt replacing, clean out and lube blowers, recharge softners....blah, blah, blah....you know the drill, but once I am done, I will post if I find them different. I don't think there will be a problem running the 43's though.

Mark

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Lyman,

I was incorrect. The belts on my 08 Butler high heat are 42's. Mine is a remanufactured 08 with the old style grease front blower. I still think you are going to be more than ok with the 43's. I had an incorrect set of belts sent to me once and talking with Butler, it was ok to run them.

Mark

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Thanks to every one. I guess I will have to call butler monday to find out the scoop. Mark, I was picking mine up 4 years ago when yours was getting shipped.I have 5 more payments and mine will be paid off. Then decision time for new or save some money.
PS- cleaned 3000 sq ft this morning with no trouble

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom