Butler chemical pump

Jester

Is there any way to bypass the chemical pump on an older butler and get it to draw chemical a different way. Right now I'm running juice through my system.

thanks

Jester

That looks like what I have It's a 93 it hasn't worked since I had it I got it used. My meter knob is stuck to so that for sure is part of my problem.

thanks for the post

Jester

I got my knob loose and actually had fluid being pulled through it for 3 min then it died on me and couldn't get it running again.

G

Buy a new needle valve for it, a rebuild kit, new hoses, a new Dwyers (since they suck air in with all the little stress cracks) and give it a shot.

Cat thinks that 4 bolt version was worth gold. When I was at Cat last Feb we were working on mine and I told them I wanted a new 4 bolt style. They gave me the price..and it was more than a whole new 435. They looked into the pricing for 3 days thinking it was a typo...but couldn't come up with anything.

Chad

Jester

I ordered a new Stainless steel valve from idealvalve.com when I took the old one off it was broke off in the closed position.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hate to disagree with the boss, but I agree with Greenie.

Years ago we used plain water rinse to ensure no residue.

After switching back to an emulsifier our customers (we also) saw a distinct difference in the results.

Greenie

The only difference between The vegan and Chavez, is Chavez is right.

There is more to this biz than "soft" carpet.

TimP

I have to say that I've run acid rinse for quite a while. And I switched to emulsifier and what a difference it does make. I don't even have to scrub anymore. A good prespray and emulsifier is all you need unless it's just rat nasty. I've saved so much time cleaning it's just unreal.

Back
Top Bottom