Butler financing for 599 a month.

TimP

Anyone here gotten the deal with them. How does it work?? I see it advertised all the time and their website say it includes van-butler system-package 1-3. Is there a down payment etc??? What's the deal????

G

Just Call Then!
Find out for yourself! (That's the best way)

Good Luck! AL

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
be sure you ask what the terms are.
Down payment, cost of buy out to own at end of lease, etc

also be sure you ask what your "actual" monthly payment will be when taxes and fees are added.
That attractive $599 a month, may actually be closer to $800 per month out of pocket.

...L.T.A.

TimP

That's what I'm trying to find out without having to call. I have a perfectly good TM but $599 is a good bit less than what I'm paying and over the next 5 years would be worth it to trade it out.

Greenie

I don't know of anybody paying $599, is that a real figure or one drafted up for advertising purposes?

TimP

they advertise it day in and day out. it's hard to believe so I wanted to hear if someone actually worked a deal with them. I think it's probably a lie but if you advertise something it should be real. It says you pay taxes and paper work and all which is understandable.

http://butlersystem.com/bs_funding.php

TimP

I got the info packet today. You pay 6,600 down and pay 599 a month for 60 months. Then you owe 14,400 to buy the truck at the end of the lease.

TimP

Well I had to check into it, if I could save money I was all for it. The financing 60 months to own was 969 at 7.9% with no money down. Still better than what I have right now since I paid 10% down but I did buy equipment with it so it is not near worth worrying about right now.

F

FB7777

There is also a mileage restriction as well, I believe it is 12,000 miles then you pay for each one over that limit.

I've never leased, I would be concerned about how much they can chisel you for damage to equipment and dings on the work van.

If you're letting employees use the truck... you may find yourself owing Butler more than what the buyout is :shock:

TimP

The buy out is the max you owe, if you go over on mileage you either buy the vehicle with the buy out or pay for mileage not both. My vehicle is leased and I can do 15,000 a yr without worry. However mine has 101 buck buy out so it's more of a financing deal. No brainer at that point. Anyway I have had it just over 1 yr and have about 8500 miles on it.

But yes they have a list for mileage. However I know I don't go over so I wasn't concerned. Besides you should be able to afford the mileage if you're busy enough to exceed the restriction.

F

FB7777

I realize you wouldn't pay both ways.. Butler would prefer you purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease.

and if you owe a few grand at the end of the lease due to mileage or damages it would 'encourage' you to purchase it for the $14,400 buyout

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Do the math on the various options and do what's best for your cash flow and financial situation.

We choose to do no money down and finance through a bank butler hooked us up with, take all the GM rebates, pay for the units over 5 years and then sell them ourselves for over half the original purchase price.

Ken

The Preacher

Ken, would you mind sharing what you pay for a Butler set up??

Do you get the 123packages or go bare and buy your own reels and hoses etc???

Back
Top Bottom