Butler owners

brocksdad

How many opt for the 47 blower. I am planning to get one this spring. Just trying to figure out how I get it. Big recovery tank versus pump out. Also max heat?

F

FB7777

Go with the 47 blower for sure.

I like the 210 recovery tank but one of my Butlers has the 110 tank with pump out. It runs about the same money for either so I'd go for the 210 tank for convenience of all day cleaning (most days anyways)

Both my trucks have high heat, get it if you can afford it.

The inline filter box is a nice add-on, its a bit pricey from Butler though.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Why would being able to clean all day with the 210 waste tank be an advantage? At the end of the day you're still looking for a legal place to dump your waste water.

It would seem to me that having the ability to pump-out your waste water would be a better option.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Definitely big blower and big tank. I would suggest having the unit rustproofed also. Tell them you want it done like we have ours done and they will send it out before the unit is installed. I forget the cost but it is only a few more hundred and makes a huge difference over 5-7 years.

Ken

F

FB7777

To each his own I guess Marty.

In my garage, I have a floor drain feeding to municipal treatment, so I prefer to deal with waste water once at the end of the shift.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well then, it seems to me that you have an ethical responsibility to tell the poor sucker that is taking your advice about your FLOOR DRAIN before telling him to get the big tank.

He might just be dumping 210 gallons of waste water on the street because of your lack of attention to detail. :shock:

G

Yep.. all 3

bigger blower, Hi heat.. and bigger tank.. IMO.. in that order

F

FB7777

Butler typically installs in 3500 vans, sure you could get away with a 2500 but unless you already have the van why bother with a lighter payload van?

Greenie

While you are at it, get the bigger hose reel.

Oh wait they don't offer one.

After seeing what I've seen, I'd just order it stripped.

No actually I would call Matt King and have him build me one.

B

Bill

Get the extended van. I also like the clean out filter at the rear door with the 210 gallon waste tank. As Ken Snow said, get the liner on the floor. I also got mine all the way to the firewall under the front mats.

Bill in central Florida

PS anyone else want to shoot that Blue Bird?

Mikey P

Administrator
Butler Big tanks should come with a 59 blow and 3 ports.

BridgetC-deadbird.gif

Back
Top Bottom