Butler System Pre-Owned 1-Year Warranty

Mikey P

Administrator
A “Factory Reconditioned” Butler System is restored, both in performance and appearance, to its original specifications and upgraded with all the standard features of a new Butler System. Every major component is warranted for one year with unlimited machine hours. A reconditioned Butler System offers our customers price savings, without compromising quality or pride of ...
The post Butler System Pre-Owned 1-Year Warranty appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
A “Factory Reconditioned” Butler System is restored, both in performance and appearance, to its original specifications and upgraded with all the standard features of a new Butler System. Every major component is warranted for one year with unlimited machine hours. A reconditioned Butler System offers our customers price savings, without compromising quality or pride of ...
The post Butler System Pre-Owned 1-Year Warranty appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Those are a pretty good deal, if you can be patient and wait for a low mile van {15k miles or something}.
End up saving quite bit of money.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I looked into that last Spring. I think the Butler system offers one of the best options for a biz like mine. When I put the numbers together, it didn't make sense for me to go that direction. One of these reconditioned systems or new was going to be north of $1K a month since I didn't have a large down payment. I'd almost lean toward new for the warranty sake at those prices.
I ended up buying a 2010 Cleanco in an '09 Ford E250 that looks and cleans great for half what I'd have spent on a Butler. Not ragging on Butler at all. I think they are awesome, time proven, $ makers!

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom