Butler truck mounts for sale

Brian H

Name
Brian H

We have (6) 2006 and (1) 2007 Butler truck mounts for sale. We are selling these to make room for our new Butlers.

These vehicles have been reconditioned and are in excellent condition. There are 3 that are available for right now and the additional 4 will be available over the next couple of months. Within reason, we can paint the unfinished ones any color you want at no charge.

For additional information, PM me here, call me at 248-399-2323 or email me at : Brianh@originalhagopian.com

Brian Hanna

20141230_113734.jpg
20141230_114026.jpg

20141230_113602.jpg

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Sharp looking trucks. I was SO close to buying one 2 Summers ago. Timing was off. Cleanco's been great but I haven't gotten to scratch my Butler itch yet!

Brian,
Do you guys still have those spread sheets with the differences between them listed? (Hours, miles, parts that have been replaced...).

I'd be interested in seeing what you have.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
WOW..great looking trucks Brian.....that's exactly what Mikey needs

Mikey are you listenin' to me?
from talking with Ken and Brian i know them guys bend over backwards if there are any problems
after a purchase......

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Also curious why Chevy over Ford?

Just curious, I've made lots of $$ with both.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm don't know Brian's reason so I'll let him speak for himself.

Years ago we used to be mostly Ford but we saved nearly 2K on each truck and because of it we are nearly all Chevy/GMC. A few Fords left and Isuzu's in there too.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
My Cleanco is in a Ford E250 and both have been very dependable so far. I almost feel like I should be doing something else to maintain it...

I wish Saiger or JM or Bawb were close enough to go through it with me. I just push a couple buttons and clean carpet!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

We have (6) 2006 and (1) 2007 Butler truck mounts for sale. We are selling these to make room for our new Butlers.

These vehicles have been reconditioned and are in excellent condition. There are 3 that are available for right now and the additional 4 will be available over the next couple of months. Within reason, we can paint the unfinished ones any color you want at no charge.

For additional information, PM me here, call me at 248-399-2323 or email me at : Brianh@originalhagopian.com

Brian Hanna

View attachment 1134 View attachment 1135
View attachment 1136

Things look Vawter new!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My Cleanco is in a Ford E250 and both have been very dependable so far. I almost feel like I should be doing something else to maintain it...

I wish Saiger or JM or Bawb were close enough to go through it with me. I just push a couple buttons and clean carpet!
Most van powered units are pretty simple. Just keep the oil changed regularly and it doesn't take much more.

I always liked the Fords. We had a Butler in a 1987 Ford that just ran and ran with no problems ever.

Probably still running somewhere today. :winky:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I just sold my Chem Tex/Chevy 1500. I took a solid beating on the deal but the cash is much more valuable to me right now.

Knowledge is power.

If I could go back I'd have spent that first $27K on a van powered system. I knew little about truck mounts when I came out of my pocket with the cash.

It could have been better spent....like on one of Brian's units or put down on a new one.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Wow,
I leave my desk for an hour and you all have the trucks sold!!

The trucks do have a nice professional paint job on them.

The Butlers have mostly come in GMC or Chevy. You could get them in a Ford but the vast majority they produced were GM. Since Ford no longer makes the Econoline vans, I guess that's a good thing we didn't go that route.

I do have a spread sheet on all the vans with mileage, hours, etc. I will send it to anyone that wants to see it.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Wow,
I leave my desk for an hour and you all have the trucks sold!!

The trucks do have a nice professional paint job on them.

The Butlers have mostly come in GMC or Chevy. You could get them in a Ford but the vast majority they produced were GM. Since Ford no longer makes the Econoline vans, I guess that's a good thing we didn't go that route.

I do have a spread sheet on all the vans with mileage, hours, etc. I will send it to anyone that wants to see it.
I'd like to see the spreadsheet. Sent you an email Brian. Thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just sold my Chem Tex/Chevy 1500. I took a solid beating on the deal but the cash is much more valuable to me right now.

Knowledge is power.

If I could go back I'd have spent that first $27K on a van powered system. I knew little about truck mounts when I came out of my pocket with the cash.

It could have been better spent....like on one of Brian's units or put down on a new one.
It got you where you are today.

I wouldn't sweat it Russ, we all make brilliant decisions with hindsight, unfortunately we have to learn though our mistakes first.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Good to know we're not the only ones keeping trucks this long. Is this a typical roll-over point for you or would you prefer the fleet be a little younger?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I keep telling Mel, there is REAL VALUE ($$$$$$) in the mistakes we made....IF WE LEARNED and don't do it again.

I think it's van powered systems for us from here on out.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Good to know we're not the only ones keeping trucks this long. Is this a typical roll-over point for you or would you prefer the fleet be a little younger?

It's a little long for us. We had been rolling them over after 5 years, but skipped a couple of years where we only replaced a couple. We are playing catch up right now, that's why we have 7 for sale.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
next to the SteamGenies obvious first choice for bullet-proof realiability AND the use of STANDARDIZED COMPONENTS
the Butler machine is next best.....bad thing about Butler is:
you can't teach a chimp to run it in two days...........to many bells an' whistles!
As far as someone that at the least knows which way to turn a wrench....the Butler is top drawer!
i liked the 1200 set-up as well.....!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom