Butler/White Magic filter box

The Preacher

where can i get my hands on one??? I have APO pump out problems (if i'm not using the pool filter my TM has too much suck to get the APO to PO). Just thinking out loud.

pump out

Danny,
Try a simple flapper type check valve on end of your po hose.

Since vacuum is pulled on top of water in waste tank at some point PO pump will take over.

PM me conditions up your way.

judson

The White Magic box in my opinion is VERY poorly made. It warps easily,leaks air and the filter bag is very poor. I own two and am working on making two better ones. You can have mine when I'm done, their crappy!
Rob.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
SupraRob;

There are a couple of new designs on the market.

We just finished a HD all-stainless filter box with Four 2.5" ports; 2 each in and out.

It went to a Vortex owner on this board.

Larry Cobb

Matt King

The fine mesh nylon bags are way too restrictive imo. If you get one, open it up a little and let the system breathe. You'll get a little more junk in your wastetank especially if you don't prevac but at least the system will be pulling sufficient air through the hose.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Danny get a small waste tank like one of the PC's 60 gallon "Cub" and then install a apo in it.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I just took out my White Magic filter box. It developed a small leak so I had to bypass it and am now using the inline pool filter until I find the original filter setup for the Butler waste tank.

I have some 1/2" thick grey PVC sheet and I am going to make my own filter box.

RLitwin

The filter box that came with my Blueline ThermalWave worked really well for me.

It has two 2" ports for hose ans a steel basket to do the filtering.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Does anyone know where I can find a singlev3" elbow for the top of the white magic box so I can switch over to a 2.5 " hose? galvanized or schedule 80 PVC?

Thanks.
Jerry

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Suprerob

I had Larry build me the filter box. I think I will get it in the mail tomorrow. I will post pics as soon as I get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom