Butler ????

brocksdad

I want a strait answer for one question. Does anyone have an actual complaint about butlers? Beyond testosterone driven super sucker owners

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
hell yea..i feel if the unit ever broke down i would learn how to fix it but the darn thing just wont break so i will just have to keep on knowing the little i know..
sorry for joking around but i thought about it for a few mins and could not think of any problems other than a loose hose clamp and the chem injector going bad pretty quick. i just took it off.
get one..you will be a happy camper working and making money instead of waiting for a broken unit to get fixed and losing money.
dave

G

Spending $1000-2000 a month on fuel! Bigger freshwater tank would be nice too even when one has the little aux one.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
wow...chad how far do you drive? i spend 650-700 on most months and do work 5-6 days per week 2-4 jobs per day. are you running your blower on fast speed? i figure i burn 1-1.5 gallons per hr while working.
dave

G

Around 20-28 jobs a week and spinning the blowers REAL fast with different pulleys and cranking it up so the cheesy tachs read around 2000-2100.

I like suck.

Chad

p.s....I love it now that gas is back down to $1.82. Filling up 25-28 gallons at a crack makes one look at Brevik.

brocksdad

That is the only knock I have ever heard is the chem system. You would think since everything else about them is pretty much just right. Why can't they just fix that last little thing. I remember back when I had my CDS before I went back to my Nordic knock off, I spent $80 every other day in gas. You got love a CDS in a box van. What was I thinking? I love my Nordic knock off it scream with heat and plenty of water flow and the vac is good enough for what I do.

Greenie

" on fast speed? "

There is only one speed for carpet, top speed, why have a 47 blower if you ain't gonna spin it?

Greg Loe

If I ever get a new tm I want a butler. Break downs are the worst thing in the world. Break downs = kicked in the nuts

F

FB7777

4 months into my 1st Butler I had a cc meter problem cause I ran powder TM rinse through it.

Changed it out to GPH meter and have had no problems in 5 years with the chem meters.

GPH has higher tolerance and seem to be less temper mental.

If you go with Butler's CC meter always run liquid detergent through them.

Brad_Smith

Problems with my 2005.

I gave up on the chem system and now dump in fresh tank.

Hose reel is way too small.

GMC van.

If you are single wanding it, then the butler with 2.5" hose and 2" wand would be just right for residential (depending on where you live). I rarely need more than 150 feet.

Brad

The thing that keeps me from wanting a Butler is the POS GMC/Chevy van that they install them into. Ive said it many times before the van collapses around the TM :cry:

G

I love my Butler! Fortunately, I've never had a problem with the chem system. I do wish that the vac hose reel was abit bigger and slimmer.

Other than that........no complaints from me.

brocksdad

That's interesting you say that Chris I have ran three different clutch drives of various brands and they were all in ford vans or box vans and I had endless problems van specific every time. My last truck mount was in ford box van, I had to change the spark plug wires every six to eight weeks. My step dad had a Hydra Van CDS we had to change the starter every three months because the catalytic converter was less than a foot from the starter so that van siting and running what just not meant to be

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

My son hasn't left the states yet, so I am still keeping his up. And I have bought/sold many of them. They are great machines. But you didn't ask for that.

I agree with the chemical injector problem. Other than that, if I still cleaned, I couldn't be happier except if they could be mounted in a Freightliner diesel van. Now' there would be an unbeatable combination.

Thx,
Dale

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I was sitting on $100,000 and wanted to buy a big rig, it would be a Butler, in their LCF truck (especially if they offer a #5 blower in the future, as I hear they will). I just feel comfortable with their reputation and business longevity.

Is it perfect? Certainly not, but I can't think of anything of importance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom