Butler's nylon braided solution line....?

Name
Nate W.
At MF10 I looked over the Butler unit and noticed the solution hose wasn't the common wire braided line... I spoke with the salesman but he didn't have any info on how much the lines cost... I was able to hold it in my hand at 240 degrees and not burn myself... I don't have puppy paws.... He said it's only offered on the higher heat models... Rated at 275 degrees... I don't recall the pressure rating...

Anyhow, does anyone know the cost of the lines?

The guys who do use it, how well does it hold up?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The line he had on it was a new skinny line that is a goodyear brand. They only make it in 150 foot sections right now. Has been a nice line, but I did blow out a couple....ONLY BECAUSE THEY GOT CAUGHT IN A COMMERCIAL DOOR UNDERNEATH THE DOOR AND CUT.

Sorry about the caps, but each incident was because someone came in the door, even though we had it protected and they could have used another door, the line slipped under and cut through.

Other than that, I have liked the hose. I did have one other incident that the end was not pressed on quite as well and it started to leak, so Butler replaced it at no charge.

I was looking in my quickbooks and it seems to right around $460 for the hose including shipping to me (PA to MN) Also, that was with new connectors and shut off on both ends.

Overall, I like it better.

Mark

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Had a blonde drive over my 2" once.

I was just about to bill her mamma for it!

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom