BUY GAS NOW

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
and keep your tanks full.......cuz right now..........

is the good ol' days..........!

so my sources say!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i still dont understand why they want to shoot the horse right now.....just as we are trying to get our foot hold....

its gonna F up everything

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i just went and read up on some stuff...

Damn people in the mid east...why they think they gotta be free :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

really, you take over the Gov...you make that phone call....." Mr oil man....lets re-negotiate to a more favorable trade for the both of us..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cuz them bastards gonna run outa money if they quit sending it....and SOMEBODY needs to collect the money

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I LOVE it when gas goes up...
Competitors/Hacks start dropping like flies :mrgreen:

And the 6 Diesel vehicles converted to run on grease that I own triple in value :lol:

Sold an 81 Diesel VW Rabbit durring the last GAS spike for $6200... only paid $500 bucks for it.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
it might go up for awhile but its not going to stay up, if we get back to $4/gal gas its going to trigger a double dip recession possibly a depression, people just don't have the discretionary laying around to have their fuel bill double. when that happens fuel prices will be brought back in check.

fuel prices are what caused the whole mess IMO in the first place. also keep in mind many of the people that bought fuel futures last time around when they were at historic highs got absolutely burned when the price tanked, look for people to be more weary about runaway prices

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve g said:
it might go up for awhile but its not going to stay up, if we get back to $4/gal gas its going to trigger a double dip recession possibly a depression, people just don't have the discretionary laying around to have their fuel bill double. when that happens fuel prices will be brought back in check.

fuel prices are what caused the whole mess IMO in the first place. also keep in mind many of the people that bought fuel futures last time around when they were at historic highs got absolutely burned when the price tanked, look for people to be more weary about runaway prices

holy chit.....you mean we agree on something??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

fuel was 1....the dirty bastards inflating house prices, and the a-holes who funded them helped...

60-40 houses-gas

Back
Top Bottom