buying new solution hose need advice!!

I would like to buy two 250' sections of solution hose for my box truck since we dual rx all the time. Where can I find ht solution hose that won't cost me 2.65 per foot or do I bite the bullet and buy from interlink?

thanks in advance everyone!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Call superior, and talk to John. 877-644-0077. They do custom hose lengths, and anything you want really.

PS

How you feeling from your accident, getting the insurance settled up ?

steven,

My insurance adjuster totaled out my F350 and custom 16ft trailer with a custom ccing tmount inside it. It really sucks! The semi sustained 12k in damage when he broadsided me while doing 75 or 80 on intersate. other than that my shoulder hurts like hell and my lower neck hurts too. Not cool! The semi driver didn't even get out to see if we were ok.

I want to replace solution lines every two or three years or so but as with anyone else in this economy I want the highest quality for a fair price.

So I just called Windtrax and they have a .88 pf price on Goodyear Neptune which is a fantastic price. They also have a .09 pf discount if you purchase 500 ft of more of the solution line. I asked the gentleman if he would honor the discount pricing and he told me he would. The gentleman over the phone quoted me .82 pf for my two 250' sections and when I asked if he would honor the internet price with discount he told me he would not. Nice way to do business!!

T

The Magician

Call Joe Brostor. He has a cool spring and insulator that keeps the connections from rusting and leaking from the bends.

Joe Broster? I am afraid I don't know who he is. Does he work independently or does he work for a distributor? I honestly have no idea.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
One caution with using the Neptune hose ;
it can suffer the "black death" inner tube degradation.

Do you operate your TM at high temps ??

If so, I would look for a 275° temp rating.

It will cost slightly more, but damaging customer items is more expensive.

Larry

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh i hope you are getting a good replacement $$$ for that...

id be pissed....its more then the stuff inside, its the cost of getting it that way to.....more so if its the others fault

i pity the bitch that hits me (or rather their ins company)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom