CAD Sale starts tomorrow! Also dont forget to buy your L&L Raffle tickets

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Everyone is welcome to participate! You get 1 ticket for every $100 you spend for our regular drawings. You must be present to win anything valued over $199 retail which we have a lot of and we have a ton of $100-199 items. Everything from Glides to hydroforces to chemical packages.

CAD Chemical, Truckmount and Accessories Specials June 4-7th

CTI 20% Off

Prochem 20% off UltraPac 25% Off

Steam Way 20% Off

Odorcide Buy 3 get 1 Free or 10% off

Procyon 20% Off

ChemSpec 20%

Unsmoke 10%

Masterblend 10% Off

MIxed-Rite 10% Off

Restoration 5-10%

Viper Venom Products 20% Off

10% Off all Rotaries and upholstery tools (Free shipping for Mikeysboard members for Hoss and SS Upholstery tool!)

Benchmade- Military, LEO and EMT Discounts available to everyone

All tools and accessories 10% Off Including Truckmounts!

All store items (tools) 5% Off

SATURDAY HOURLY SPECIALS!!

Viper Venom 30% Saturday Only!

Unbelievable 1 hour specials!

11 am 40% Off Benchmade Knives

12 Noon 50' Solution Hose, unlimited quantity, $

1 pm Dri-Pod Limited to Quantity on Hand

Saturday Only Specials on Financing with Aztec Financial

get $250 off your first payment If you apply on Saturday and get entered into a drawing for a flash extractor

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Only for our drawing. The Raffle for the L&L you do not have to be.. :) Besides you haven't bought any tickets yet and haven't made an order so yeah your not winning anything

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Of course we are friends. You ever heard the story of the old Jew that prayed every night to win the lottery? For years and years he prayed. Then on his death bed he asked The Lord why he never answered his prayer. The Lord spoke in a thunderous voice...YOU got to buy a ticket if you want to win... :)

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I don't think I'm winning anything.

Wait... Isn't Michael the guy who wins EVERYTHING on here?!?:clap: lol......

Mike, didn't you win the hunting trip a few years ago?

It was YOU wasn't it??? I spent a week researching my airfare to Utah and all the fun things I would do.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
John,

I actually have an English Pointer named gunner! She's 12 and getting old, we almost lost her a few weeks ago. Some kind of liver issue, didn't eat for 4/5 days, was pretty heart breaking, two very young kids... But she's way better now(thankgod)!!!:rockon: woo-hoooo!

Looks like you have a couple wirehaired Germans??? Being able to hunt w/your own dogs must be an amazing feeling, watching them work.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Drahthaar's not American watered down wire hairs. The same translation but completely different. Breeds. Americans turned the Deutsch Drahthaar ( translation German wirehair) into an akc breed by breeding out the versatilely and drive of the Drahthaar by not following the testing and breed standards of the Germans. Americans basically bred for show the Germans breed for GO and damn if these dogs don't GO! They will hunt themselves dead if you let them. I can't wait to put Vader and Diva on coons when we get him back from training. That is going to be one helluva good time :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom