California CC's

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
What's the succession order here.......how many of them out there would need ta get burrnt up before........

I WOULD BE IN CHARGE?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
my uncles office is about 2 blocks away from evacuation, and i guess the helicopters are filling up 2 blocks to the other side at a school

his house was in no danger he said

theden

We're across the valley. In no danger, but the strong winds are carrying the smoke our way. The air looks brown and smells horrible. We all pay a price to live in this area. First comes the strong Santa Ana winds, then the terrible the fires, then the rains, then the flooding because the vegetation has burned off the hillsides, then the beautiful weather just perfect for growing vegetation, then the hot dry summer to dry out the vegetation and then the winds and unfortunately this all happens far too often. Oh yeah, did I mention the earthquakes, the high taxes, high cost of housing and living.
With all this, while most of the country is snowed in during the winter time, we're walking around in shorts and each year more people are coming to California than leaving.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
5:00 am this morning we were woken by sirens & horns...mandatory evacuation NOW!!!

It was pretty crazy getting my 2 little ones downstairs & loaded in the car (5 & 3 1/2 year old), one of my neighbors owns a trucking company & he was driving around blasting his horn trying to wake everyone, after about an hour everyone was gone, I decided to stay behind not to defend the house against the fire but I wasn't going to allow some punk looters to ransack our homes, a number of cops yelled at me over their blow horn to leave but if my home was going to burn I wanted to see it happen & not come back thinking the house is fine to find all but 2 chimney's & a pool.

Choppers are still dropping water but I think the danger has lessened, it looks pretty bad down in Orange County at the moment.

G

Why do you guys keep setting your state on fire?? Just curious!! Don't ya'll like greenery?? I thought CAlly was save the flower or whatever state??

Hope all you cc's are safe.

God Bless You All!!

Greenie

We're inland, no immediate danger.
went through this a few times, earthquakes are sounding better and better each day, rock and roll for 20 seconds and life resumes....for most.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
My daughter is in college in Santa Clarita, she says she can see the fires from her dorm room. She is guessing the are about a half mile from the campus. If anybody lives close let me know what is up. :?:

G

It is only dangerous for Greenie in the summer time, when he is watersking on lake Elsinore :p :lol:

Jose Smith

I'm close enough to the Yorba Linda fires that my kids baseball game was cancelled for tomorrow.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Gay people are the only ones moving to California.

You can have em.

I'll take a few tornadoes, heat and humidity and an occasional hurricane any day.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Sunday morning Laguna Niguel-Laguna Beach area... pretty big smoke clouds are coming from the Anaheim- Santa Ana area...
I don't think we are in danger around here even though the fires are pretty close...

Back
Top Bottom