C. Lee
Ugh Jeff,

Ya might wanna ask Harry bout that one.

Jus sayin : )

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Funny thing is Jeff and Bob were in the same venue (MF Nashville) and didn't even notice one another. Hoody and I drove down with Bob that time. That was a funny *(ironically) journey. Bob wouldn't let either one of us drive because only his name was on the rental car. So Hoody and I had to just sit there and be ready to pop the nitroglycerine pills sitting on the console into his mouth if his heart exploded. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. (Which would have been ironically funny.)

JeffCross

Name
Jeff Cross
Based on your recommendation I tried to access it but I am BANNED or something. And you call yourself a moderator? We will talk, Bob. We will talk. And don't hide like in Nashville.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya i got a big black man gonna push me to the tarmac...

do i tip him...you know i wanna be PC!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Sittin on my first flight. Here we go!

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Chris did you fly out of Knoxville? My 8am flight was cancelled and they rebooked me until tomorrow. I told them that wont work I need to be there today so United turfed me over to American leaving at 11. I will get in at the same time.

JeffCross

Name
Jeff Cross
Yeah, David, they try that but you can always get transferred to another airline. They don't like to do it because they transfer your ticket fees as well. In all my travels I've never missed getting to my destination the day I was booked to arrive. Of course, now that I say that something will happen today.

Heading to the airport now! See you guys tomorrow morning. I wouldn't mind moving the schedule up to 6 a.m. since I'll be on East Coast time and wide awake at 3 a.m. Bill Yeadon would vote for this, too.

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Chris did you fly out of Knoxville? My 8am flight was cancelled and they rebooked me until tomorrow. I told them that wont work I need to be there today so United turfed me over to American leaving at 11. I will get in at the same time.

Tri cities

In atlanta woofin down a chicken biscuit now : )

9y5esy9u.jpg

Life is good!

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
My flight out of Bloomington Il. has been delayed due to weather in Chicago. We are back in the terminal. Have NO idea when I'll get there. Don't start without me.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Still at home, doing last minute check of bags. Leaving here for KCI an hour & twenty minute trip. Flight out at 11:30. Light rain so far nothing too bad, I think I should be fine unless its the plane not arriving. We are supposed to get a dusting of snow this evening,less than an inch expected.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Still at home, doing last minute check of bags. Leaving here for KCI an hour & twenty minute trip. Flight out at 11:30. Light rain so far nothing too bad, I think I should be fine unless its the plane not arriving. We are supposed to get a dusting of snow this evening,less than an inch expected.

Pretty much the same here....still home...getting a few lose ends together and packed...not leaving until about 10:30ish and then a 1 1/2 drive to Phoenix...Beautiful sunny day...not a cloud in site........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom