Call for the Mikey's Board special!

Mikey P

Administrator
ai.php

John Watson

Their Ultra citrus boost has really worked great for Helen and Me and rinses out with water..without the residues like the other citrus we have used.

TimP

Where does one call for "the mikey board special"

I'm all for specials and trying new chems.

Name
Nate W.
TimP said:
Where does one call for "the mikey board special"

I'm all for specials and trying new chems.

Call Mikey of course. If you don't have his personal number, your not in the circle of trust and therefor don't deserve the special. Just kidding.

800-478-8908

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they have the best citric ever......mixes great and stays consistent threw out.....very concentrated..a little goes a long way....Been using it for a long time....

the Baby Blue spotter is (IMO) the best give away spotter ..every client I give it to just loves the stuff
Does pretty good on some UPH cleanings also.......

All of there products are very concentrated..( no water added )...

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:
Mixed-Rite wants to use some of the more savvy members here to get some true opinions on their line of well formulated cleaning solutions.

In a week or two I will connect you with the owner of the company. If you're willing to be a MB Guinea Pig you'll get over $200 worth of very highly concentrated premium juice for free.

To avoid a bunch of broke dicks just wanting to get free crap, you'll have to give them your credit card number. If you dont contact them with a review, good or bad, within a month your card will be charged a discount rate.

Sounds fair to me.

Check them out and stay tuned!

http://www.mixedrite.com/

Is this the offer? This was posted back in late March... I posted interest in the offer but never saw any updates.

G

"To avoid a bunch of broke dicks just wanting to get free crap, you'll have to give them your credit card number. If you dont contact them with a review, good or bad, within a month your card will be charged a discount rate."

Maybe that's why no one remembers mixed-rite?

Dear Mikey's Board Professionals:

We would like to introduce our products, Mixed-Rite Cleaning Systems with a Mikey's Board $99.00 4 pack special of our top products, which is an awesome savings and great way to try our products! See them here. http://www.mixedrite.com/forms/mixright2.pdf

Yeah, Yeah..... Ultra concentrate, heard that before. But, SERIOUSLY! Our dilution Ratios are the highest in the industry, our 3n1RF Pre-spray carries The Carpet and Rug Institute seal of approval!

Easy Savings! Mixed-Rite every time WILL lower your costs; you save because we don’t ship water!

Easy Mixing! All Mixed-Rite products are ultra concentrated liquids that blend effortlessly. NO more messy powders with little scoops and goofy lids.

Easy Measuring! Mixed-Rite Products have built-in easy measuring system.

Easy Pouring! No mess. No guess. Just measure and pour into your sprayer.

Mixed-Rite Cleaning Systems, a division of Power Line Industries.
We have long been known for excellent service, guaranteed performance and attention to detail.
In developing over 100 specialty-cleaning agents and chemicals; many of which are private labeled and used by: Automotive, Plumbing, Janitorial, Mining, Car wash and Heavy construction companies since 1972.

We ARE committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction through serious products with unbelievably high dilution ratios. Give us a squeeze; our money back guarantee insures that WE will NOT let you down. You'll agree that Mixed-Rite is the best performing and most cost effective too.
See a few testimonials here. http://www.mixedrite.com/forms/mixright3.pdf

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration,
Justin Smith
Division Brand Manager
800-478-8908

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWfC5ZYicd07]

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVzj9O_UF1U7]

TimP

So what you're saying is 99 bucks + shipping, or shipping included? You get a quart of baby blue spotter, ultra citrus boost, 3 n1 rf, and 3n1 HD?

TimP

I ordered some to try. And it's half gallons of the Presprays. quart of the booster and quart of the baby blue.

wired

With these products it says you need to agitate for best results. With products like this and Judson products you have to spray on then brush in and extract with your wand or you will not get great results. I have used Judson for 6 months now and it does not clean a dirty carpet unless you brush it in first. This product was all the rage a year ago. I think we would all like to here from people who have used this product on dirty carpet and just sprayed it on raked it in and extracted it and got good results. Also we want a product that does not have to be boosted every time you use it. This adds in cost and time. Ultra pack ,Grand Slam, Powermax are products that are hard to beat ....... THANKS Steve

Mikey P

Administrator
What kind of hack does not scrub in their prespray when need any ways?

Any shit the does not need agitation is so damn string it aint coming out in the rinse.

TimP

wired said:
With these products it says you need to agitate for best results. With products like this and Judson products you have to spray on then brush in and extract with your wand or you will not get great results. I have used Judson for 6 months now and it does not clean a dirty carpet unless you brush it in first. This product was all the rage a year ago. I think we would all like to here from people who have used this product on dirty carpet and just sprayed it on raked it in and extracted it and got good results. Also we want a product that does not have to be boosted every time you use it. This adds in cost and time. Ultra pack ,Grand Slam, Powermax are products that are hard to beat ....... THANKS Steve

I'm sorry but judson o2 does clean dirty carpet. you may need to increase what you're using, scrub, or what not. But usually you're not going over the cost of a comparable product. Shoot I've cleaned dirty carpet just fine with a regular dilution with no scrub. But I've got decent heat, good flushing from a greenhorn, and run an emulsifier. I don't care much for their rinse on dirty carpet. Their rinse is great to leave a soft hand and what it's designed for, but personally it's not for filthy carpet.

Also it sounds like you're wanting something from a product that it's not. Judson O2 at regular dilution is made to compare with Ultrapac, not powerburst. And yes sometimes you need to pull out powerburst, it's called using the right tool for the job. As far as it cleaning filthy carpet it may cost more than a butyl product but what you're getting is something that isn't bad for you for sure, I don't like to use the powerburst myself because it stuffs me up. It's worth it for me to use O2 for my health.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
This is turning into the weekly what’s the best pre-spray thread. Yawn :roll: :| :roll: :| :roll:

wired said:

Steve,

I understand your concern about boosting every time and the costs involved with adding a booster.

I wanted to point out that the Mixed-Rite 3n1 presprays, both the Heavy Duty and the Residue Free have our Ultra Citra Boost in them.

Justin Smith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom