calling Bissel cUlt klUb members

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Is it worth while replacing brush rolls for these units or are they nearing their end of life at this point?

Bob Foster

I saw our favorites sitting on an endcap display at wally world for 59 bucks last week in Victoria

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Morrison said:
Is it worth while replacing brush rolls for these units or are they nearing their end of life at this point?

nah, pitch it and buy a bright shinny new one, cause if you used it enough to wear down the roll brush that it's no longer effective...you got your money's worth

..L.T.A.

steampro

Name
Ryan
So which is the best Bissel? I've always stuck with the $49 blue one, but it seems like there are half a dozen different models, pet hair, multi cyclonic bla bla, are they all going to last about the same as the cheap one?

Name
I'm Rick James
steampro said:
So which is the best Bissel? I've always stuck with the $49 blue one, but it seems like there are half a dozen different models, pet hair, multi cyclonic bla bla, are they all going to last about the same as the cheap one?

They are basically the same vacuum. I like the attachment for pre vac-ing uph, outside of that the blue is just as good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
steampro said:
So which is the best Bissel?

best in what category ??

The "best" Bissel is probably the Healthy Home model.
It's sealed very well with good HEPA.
Cogged belt with on/off for roll brush.
also automatic roll brush shut off when you pull the attachment hose
It's HEAVY and needs periodic disassembly to clean the vac chambers cyclonic tubes .

"best" all around Bissel IMO is the Momentum .
Only one filter to clean and very little lose of suction as a result .
Very easy to clean the one filter.
The HEPA filter is no big deal...cause there's enough blow by on any cheap vac to make HEPA a joke

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom