Calling Dr Robert "RW" Hodges

Mikey P

Administrator
RW, buddy old pal, you have to let me know if you are going to or have already printed up my work shirts..

You don't answer or return calls so I'm left hanging here.

I understand if you cant do it but let me know so I can look elsewhere.

Please.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
RW, buddy old pal, you have to let me know if you are going to or have already printed up my work shirts..

You don't answer or return calls so I'm left hanging here.

I understand if you cant do it but let me know so I can look elsewhere.

Please.

Jeeeez...use your PM button..... :roll:

You act like you "OWN" this place.... :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Our person is spot on- I can't imagine dealing with someone who doesn't handle something within minutes, or hours at the most. Calling a supplier more than once- not a chance, bye bye.

Name
Bruce
I thought he already answered your question in this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42472

rwcarpet said:
Sorry, Bawb....couldn't get the Rubber Room art down right. My son kinda screwed me on doing the setup work. Mikey....I can get your's next week....I already have the artwork for that.

We are basically out of the shirt business....just do a few things for a contract firm. My older son is taking classes on screenprint setup. Then we can get back to business. Screenprinting is also a cut throat business.....sometimes worse than carpet cleaning. I don't know how some printers stay in business. They obviously don't report their income or pay taxes as a business.

I'll do what I do best....CC

Mikey P

Administrator
Gill was right...

Mike,

Thanks for the opportunity.

I would suggest doing the logo on the back in black and light blue so it matches up with the front.

To get things rolling there is a one time art charge of 25.00 unless you have the logos in .eps format. There will also be a one time setup charge of 40.00 to get the screens made for printing.

A navy Beefy tee shortsleeve will run 9.05 for size XXL.

I can supply a Hanes Print-pro hooded sweatshirt which is a 90/10 cotton/poly blend and is a 10oz heavyweight fabric printed like the t-shirts for 20.00 each. There are lighter weight ones which are cheaper but they only come in 50/50 blend.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Bob Morris

President - Great Atlantic Outfitters

904-722-0196 ext. 16

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom