calling steve t...

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
hey bubba i know we got a employee handbook of some sort in out sfs paperwork but i cant find it..
where would it be? in one of the big binders or is it down loadable or what...thanks a million
dave..happy and successful sfs grad

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
davegill said:
hey bubba i know we got a employee handbook of some sort in out sfs paperwork but i cant find it..
where would it be? in one of the big binders or is it down loadable or what...thanks a million
dave..happy and successful sfs grad

SFS Operations Manual
Tabbed section: "Employees"
System: Company Policy
Procedure: "Guidelines for a Company Manual"- 18 pretty complete pages. Then right after the Handbook there are about 10 more pages of additional ideas.

BTW, Dave, congratulations on seeing the need for a handbook. As we talked about in SFS, it is a great way to take the monkey off your back and blame that stupid manual when you don't want to say yes to an employee's request.

Steve
www.SFS.JonDon.com

You know, Dave, as a SFS member you can register for "Blue Door" access and get the entire Ops Manual, including all the updates since your class in digital format- ready to be customized to your company- all at no charge. I would post a link but I be skeered to on this fine board. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom