Calls from your web sight

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
For those of you who have a web site, what percentage of closed business comes from someone searching for a carpet cleaner on the web and finding you? Not a referral to visit your site but a blind search. How much commercial and how much residential?
I still don't have a site. Most all my biz is by referrals.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Your success may vary depending on many factors.
I get 2-3 cold clients on the average every day from the web.

When you add in warm clients, referral clients and previous clients, it"s all good.

The key is to develop multiple client streams.

The more the better.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm at about 48% new clients from the web...give or take. That's because I run 52% referal and repeats.

I run a total of about 80% residential.

A well designed website will help your internet searches convert to customers.
It's a store front.
You can bring a million people to badly designed site and you won't get any calls.

100 percent of new "strange" (non-referrals) customers will find my website then call.
I don't have print ads or anything like that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol...talk to Fred about getting the website found.
Talk to me about making it customer friendly.
Talk to Greg if you want to make a million a year and then sell your business. :roll:

I put my website everywhere. It's my main form of advertising. I want every customer to see it.

G

I live a smaller market area. After doing an analysis on my area, I found that there is 1 search a day for carpet cleaning in my area. BUT , having said that, I get 5-6 calls a week from folks that have seen my website . I had Eric Strate guide me with the SEO work, and helped me with my on page optimization, and I am listed number 1 in my home city as well as 2 other high income areas , and number 2 in another.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I am in 9 phone books and I get more calls from the " Internet" than the phonebooks.
This has made me realize I need to make changes next year.

G

richard said:
For those of you who have a web site, what percentage of closed business comes from someone searching for a carpet cleaner on the web and finding you? Not a referral to visit your site but a blind search. How much commercial and how much residential?
I still don't have a site. Most all my biz is by referrals.

You have a great market to break into with St Louis. There is some good competition in the top 5 but, it's not too difficult to break into top 3. If you were in the number one spot, you could have 18 hits a day on average. If you want more business, I would get a website and SEO ASAP, especially your area, and the low level of internet competition.

Good luck

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Even the phone books are now becoming internet companies...or have become internet companies.

What does that tell you?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Internet marketing is just a passing phase and over rated!!!

If you are in my area you should avoid it at all costs and go to more productive marketing like: printed maps. restaurant placemats, flyers in shopping carts at Walmart(at night), cash register tapes, shotgun direct mailing, radio, newspaper inserts,Yellow pages, valpack and marketing on pizza boxes.

I spend $100 on Google adwords per month and get several calls and several online quotes inquiries per week. Not my top customer generator yet, but when SEO kicks in it should serve me very well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom