b4432500.jpg

55c4f6fd.jpg

ffe5a711.jpg

67631671.jpg

After -
4183eb0b.jpg

93351b03.jpg

ca7174a9.jpg

White olefin berber, 250 sq ft bonus room. As you can see some areas are much thicker than others. I cleaned up some brown and green in 3 other rooms and stairs with O2 and a little extra Scotts Citrus. Spotted with prosolve.

I test cleaned some of the other spots with Prosolve, straight snake oil, magic bullet, pig out. all seemed to work pretty well. There was still a very light "shadow" of the spot with the black paint.

Curious - how would handle working all those spots? CRB the entire room with a heavy prespray and spot what is left or go after each spot with a furniture tool to keep the spreading and wicking to a minimum. Anything in the ingredients that should make me go for something else out of the spotter bag?

After - Used 8oz JJ, 4 oz Scot's Citrus, 8 oz power gel mixed with HOT water. sprayed on, let sit for 20 mins, scrubbed with CRB real good. Cleaned, repeated, cleaned, hit the few remaining with straight power gel, scrubbed, cleaned, fan - out.

$19.99 per room no up charge for spotting - need some fine print on that one...... :roll:

Attachments

• b4432500.jpg
    b4432500.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 100

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Re: Camo Cream - with pics

Removing the excess face paint, surroundind the spots with a bit of water and spotting with Magic Bullet would be my first steps...

IF you have a tinge of color and can't get color transfer to a towel use a bit of Vacaway Red Vanish without heat... That takes care of 75% of the stuff I run across. Failing that on make up: Rust Assasin usually gets the rest of it out and if not ther is always Problem B Gone or Stain Magic... I rinse before hitting it with Stain Magic but the Red Vanish seems to work best on dry carpet. I hope this helps.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: Camo Cream - with pics

Since the main ingredient is mineral oil. I would start with some citrus solvent towel and rinse on each spot.

Likely would remove most of the stain.

Might need some red Relief. I don't see where Stain magic would likely have much effect.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
boazcan said:
$19.99 per room no up charge for spotting - need some fine print on that one...... :roll:

Yeow - they got their money's worth and then some on that one. Nice job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom