Can a Cleaning forum with no drama or arguments survive?

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: A Technical Focused Board?
Posted By Jon Firari on 3/16/2009 at 7:30 PM

Dave,

I have been approached by a couple different groups of people today. They had read the comments on the board and felt I might be a fit to help them. They are looking to start a different kind of board. I really do not have all the information at this point, but I will share all the details in the future, providing it is not a violation of this BBS. Jon

P.S. I sure appreciate the offer to help me get things up and going. I will keep you updated.
Modified By Jon Firari on 3/16/2009 at 8:51 PM

If you look at other boards that keep the riff raff out and dont allow for arguments or personality in their members, they are extremely slow in traffic and or boring as all get out.

Would the big names even want to moderate such a thing?

Mikey P

Administrator
You two of all people would be the first to get banned.

Hell, 95% of the active members here wouldn't last a week.

but lord almighty would the predators be out in full flight.

M

Mr Carpet

Someone posted at ICS that there already a well respected forum that has no drama. It's called ***.

It was posted by a first time poster with no background that had all the inside information about new stuff at *** that wasn't even posted at ***. The poster wasn't even a member of *** and he still knew it all.

Rob must of been up to his never ending shenanigans.

HOW"S THAT FOR DRAMA?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
bob vawter said:
no i meant..who here has been banned the most...all boards combined???

Gee, uhm, let me guess. Is it Mikey, no not it, :? is it Marty, no that's not it. :? I wonder if it is Bob???!!!??? Yeh, that's it!! Bob Vawter!!! :lol: Do I win Bob??? :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm guessing all the PARASITIC suppliers would rather hang out here on the high drama borad.

Chris A

Name
Chris
as Fred mentioned regarding another board, I'd check in once a month to see the new post.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Prolly Doug...however i'm not sure if even ChuckEE knows how many times he's been banned from here....!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I make a concerted effort to get along with everyone, say nothing controversial and definetly try to keep topics related to the room I am posting in.
I do my best to make every post informative and relative to the topic at hand.

If everyone would participate in this fashion we could all have a board filled with ideas and events sure to help us all.
Follow my lead and we will all be just fine.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Heck, I've just spend 10 minutes moving posts to the appropriate rooms and in every case it was a long time poster who started the thread and in one case it was a darn Administrator. All should know by now where things go.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
admiralclean said:
Heck, I've just spend 10 minutes moving posts to the appropriate rooms and in every case it was a long time poster who started the thread and in one case it was a darn Administrator. All should know by now where things go.

Are you following me around, Sexy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom