Can encap juice be added to hwe pre spray?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
can you add a small amount of encap juice to your pre spray to help create a small amount of foam to aid in scrubbing? I have a resty Im doing soon and want to scrub the place with a red pad but was wondering if creating a small amount of foam with some encap would help lube the floor up for easier scrubbing. I stumbled on this by accident yesterday when I cimexed an office at a car dealership with hot knife but then later on went back to hwe because it was still dirty. when I pre sprayed and scrubbed the pre spray must have mixed with the hot knife left in the carpet and it created some nice scrubbing lube.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Snake Oil does not play well with some other presprays. I poured Greasemaster into a sprayer with some Snake Oil left from a previous job and got cottage cheese. Still haven't got that sprayer valve and nozzel cleared.

Wanna play like Stevie Ray

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I still try to figure out why it is carpet cleaners attempt to be chemists. If you want a HWE prespray w/ a polymer buy the products already made for that purpose.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ever heard of Snake Oil Low Foam? lol Seriously it's a pretty good HWE prespray and yes you can post encap or bonnet with the same juice. It's not what I would call a sledgehammer pre-spray but it work fine for that purpose if you scrub it in prior to extraction& it's a good grease cutting encapsulant deodorizer. So yeah you can do both portions (HWE & Post Encap) of that job with the same jug of juice. It's worth a shot if nothing else...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom