Can i see some pics of yall's van laptop, printer setups?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If you have any let me know. i have a standard GM divider and big black bin... I' kinda worried about leaving the laptop in the van..

Name
Lee Stockwell
I use an Acer mini laptop. However for the printer I use an inverter and a regular HP printer. too lazy to go take pix tonight. My son Jason used to use a regular PC and ran the whole thing on the inverter. He felt it was less likely to be stolen than a laptop, and cheaper if it was.

PS. the Canon portable at Office Depot is $249 after rebate, and the 12v power supply is extra. Ink runs twice as much per ounce as well. A good choice only if your desire to look cool is stronger than your desire to avoid being hosed.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
IMAGE_269POrtyoffice.jpg

I keep mine in a backpack, I don't usually set it up in the truck.
The printer is HP Officejet H470 - about $450CDN 2 yrs ago, incl battery. Takes full size ink cartridges which I get about a year out of since I only use it for printing workorders
acer laptop- any laptop will do
Mistral software
Sonin sonic measuring tool

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
thanks guys. I have a toshiba netbook I bought with a built in aircard 7 months ago for SM but just now got it.. Thanks for that printer, thats awesome

charles

The printer I use is the HP officejet 470 series.
It has a nicad battery and I only need to charge it 1 time a week.
I have HP laptop. It only takes a couple of minutes to enter and print
an invoice.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I also have the HP470, it's very light weight and compact. Also came with the extra battery, and bluetooth.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I could have a house measured, input, and printed in 15 minutes, usually a little longer as I take my time asking questions etc, finding out what they want done.
The nice thing about it is there is no scribbling on the workorder, its clean, readable, and very professional looking.
It sure does WOW them, esp when I use a heavier paper which gives a better feel than plain copy paper.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have something like that bolted to the floor with a double lock for paid invoices, checks and cash

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom