Can somebody call my phone?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Jeeze it's slow around here today. I booked one lousy job for mid-february, my week looks like shit!

Chris A

Name
Chris
are you screwing with me Lee because my phone didn't ring?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Just when I go to call my own phone in the winter time to make sure it is working another telephone solicitor calls and lets me know it is working fine.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah Chris.. times to start drumming up business.

We are staying busy, but got to love when you get 6 rugs in on a random day with out notice! Woot!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
my aunt may need her carpet cleaned she live sin kent... Runs a daycare out of her home on meredith st. ill call her

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Same down the street from you, Chris. I did have a busy day yesterday with water extractions, and a job I had already booked. Hoping for more water pipe breaks....more WD. Had a big one Friday up in Andover where the custy went on vacation, and had left the outside spigot on (frostproof), and two hoses attached with a plastic "T". Well the T froze and burst, and water run for a few days into the basement. Unfortunatly, peoples problems are our $$$$$'s.

Chris A

Name
Chris
rwcarpet said:
Same down the street from you, Chris. I did have a busy day yesterday with water extractions, and a job I had already booked. Hoping for more water pipe breaks....more WD. Had a big one Friday up in Andover where the custy went on vacation, and had left the outside spigot on (frostproof), and two hoses attached with a plastic "T". Well the T froze and burst, and water run for a few days into the basement. Unfortunatly, peoples problems are our $$$$$'s.

January is still up a fair amount, so I'm not really complaining too much. This is the first time this winter where things have been REALLY slow, and we don't do any WD, so that doesn't help.

-JB-

Name
JB
I'm was gonna call you, but I want to wait till after the "muddy season"

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Chris,
I don't know if you have any customers with VCT but when I am slow I book a ton of strip and wax or scrub and wax on my weekends. Usually it is a pretty easy sell. I also set them up religiously for Jan and Feb

Chris A

Name
Chris
JB said:
I'm was gonna call you, but I want to wait till after the "muddy season"

Ha! That's funny, I don't do a lot of comm. Greg, it's something we're working on, but we're just not there yet. Our super awesome residential customer base has been keeping me comfortably busy... up until now. The post was meant to be a little toungue-in-cheek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom