Can the pump out on a Drizair 2000 pump up 6-ft high?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Can the pump on a Drizair 2000 pump up 6-ft high? Can it go 20-feet and then 6-foot high?

One of the crews called in that had an early morning water loss and wanted to know if they could go with that setup. I looked through the manual and it's not in there any longer.

I thought it used to say you could put 12-15 feet of head pressure against that pump.

6-feet shouldn't be a problem should it? :confused:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Six feet shouldn't be a problem but I would go back in a few hours to confirm everything is fine. When doing those long and elevated discharge runs make sure there is no unnecessary kinks or other obstructions and would be nice to have one of those plastic trays to place the dehu on top of as insurance for yourself.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ok I'm going with your suggestion. If it floods the bill is coming to you!

Psst I think I need another Supreme truck. Can you pick me up at the airport this time?

If yes, can you also buy me dinner....a steak and....ahhh... movie, buy me ice cream? Let me wring out your vett? Drive the Ranch King? Run the V? Shoot the gun Mikey didn't like? :p

Ok ok then just how about a lift to the Supreme so I can pick up the truck. We can discuss your purchasing illness on the way. :winky:

Back
Top Bottom