Can you come out tomorrow? Oh, and....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today is Sunday and I had great plans to sit on the couch in my underwear while letting the A/C blow on me while watching the NASCAR race. Yesterday I get a call from a lady in the City of Red Bluff that has a displaced fire family moving into her rental on Monday. Normally I try to take the weekends and evenings off, but since the fire I've been working later and on weekends in an effort to do my part to help. So, I agreed to put aside my Sunday plans and take the job.

After I agreed, the lady then asks me about my pricing. I explained the breakdown to her to which she responded, "Well, Stanley Steamer does the entire house for $99." I immediately felt my blood pressure spike. I replied back, "I'M NOT STANLEY STEAMER!" I think she could tell she struck a nerve. I felt like canceling the appointment right there. She should have just called SS so they could up-sell her to death and leave her carpets wet for three days. I think she had already tried them but no one is available right now. We're all busy.

@CJ-FL , nothing against you. I know you run a tight ship. The local SS here is pretty sad.

So in about an hour I'm off to do this job. Nobody post any race spoilers.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ha
Today is Sunday and I had great plans to sit on the couch in my underwear while letting the A/C blow on me while watching the NASCAR race. Yesterday I get a call from a lady in the City of Red Bluff that has a displaced fire family moving into her rental on Monday. Normally I try to take the weekends and evenings off, but since the fire I've been working later and on weekends in an effort to do my part to help. So, I agreed to put aside my Sunday plans and take the job.

After I agreed, the lady then asks me about my pricing. I explained the breakdown to her to which she responded, "Well, Stanley Steamer does the entire house for $99." I immediately felt my blood pressure spike. I replied back, "I'M NOT STANLEY STEAMER!" I think she could tell she struck a nerve. I felt like canceling the appointment right there. She should have just called SS so they could up-sell her to death and leave her carpets wet for three days. I think she had already tried them but no one is available right now. We're all busy.

@CJ-FL , nothing against you. I know you run a tight ship. The local SS here is pretty sad.

So in about an hour I'm off to do this job. Nobody post any race spoilers.
Hasn't started yet. You will probably make it back before it ends

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom