Can you have two Polish or Partridge guys in the same area?

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave Rampaige made a comment recently that he got out of the round table because someone else was a HP disciple in his town.

In my area we don't any cleaners using have either so I'm not quite sure why you couldn't have two companies using the same basic principals from either guru.
Sure the retailers can only refer one company but there are plenty of other sources to tap into.
I've seen Yellow Page books that have two Piranha guys using the same verbiage but that could easily be fixed with an ounce of creativity.

If you can have 3, 8 or in the case of Las Vegas, 34 ChemDry franchises in one city, why not a few guys bribing referral sources with pizza and doughnuts?

Cameron1

I just will not allow it in my area. I have exclusive rights for both Howard and Joe's stuff

Not....................

it's not the stuff as much as it is the fella. That is why you see and hear so much negativity about the "GURUS" . Why does one person use it with big time results, and the next guy swears that it's junk, and doesn't work?

F

FB7777

ahh if only you knew how wrong you are....

Enjoy the Vacation!!!

DevilDog

There is nothing ground breaking with the HP stuff. Have you seen it? Nothing special, just use common sense.

DevilDog

F

FB7777

the most useful tool with Howard's material is the referral program

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You can have several in most areas since over 80% of marketing gets left on a desk gathering dust.

Nothing new.

One gives away cleaning in hopes of making more in the future.( Joe likes the future sales money train also)

One pays a referral fee to carpet dealers and customers. Whoopie!!!

Just shows that almost anything works if you get off your ass and do it.

Becker

Name
Becker
Todd,
That is the problem with most in the carpet cleaning business or about to start.

Lack of common sense.
HP, and JP have made a lot of money of selling a lot of common sense.

When I lived back in Spokane I opened the YP.

Top left, 1/2 page ad was nearly a mirror image as top right page.
Carbon copy of JP YP ad.
Funny stuff.

Cameron1

You guys are some of the most intelligent people I have ever encountered. You are so full of useful and helpful knowledge it is confusing as to why you aren't selling it ? But then , when I realized who each of you are, and what you have contributed........... it makes alot of sense.

Becker and Jimmy excluded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom