Can You Help a Brother Out?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Would you mind clicking on my website and tell me if it's loading slow or if their is a problem with slow scrolling or anything like that.
I will gladly pay you tuesday.
My computer is a hunk of junk and it's messing up for me.
Fred? Anyone?
Thanks

Priority Roseville

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Aris...Yours worked great. Thanks

Harper, are you serious? Is it your computer or my website? Not sure how you would know.

Thanks Waldo.

Name
Nate W.
I'll gladly tell you wednesday... :lol:

It must be my internet connection. It took about 10seconds to get off MB and then get to your site... Took about 20seconds to load all the content.

Very Fast Load....

Roseville ...the last letter (e) is out of the box...and the last number of the phone # is on the line.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mine jumped 3 spots overnite the last time I listed my Google website on MB. :D

IS IT WORKING YET!!!!! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
DevilThomas said:
Very Fast Load....

Roseville ...the last letter (e) is out of the box...and the last number of the phone # is on the line.
What browser are you using.

LOL Eric.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
It loaded very slowly here, and I have a pretty fast connection. I clicked on it a second and third time and it loaded quickly, but i suspect it was already partially cached from the first time I went to it. Try getting more people that have never been on it before.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
DevilThomas said:
Very Fast Load....

Same for me. I'm running IE. I expect that it has more to do with screen resolution.

Also, the furniture cleaning pic would be better if the babies didn't have diapers on! ;-)

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
truckmount girl said:
DevilThomas said:
Very Fast Load....

Same for me. I'm running IE. I expect that it has more to do with screen resolution.

Also, the furniture cleaning pic would be better if the babies didn't have diapers on! ;-)

Take care,
Lisa

Thanks Lisa, I suppose I could photoshop the diapers?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
SRI Cleaning said:
It loaded very slowly here, and I have a pretty fast connection. I clicked on it a second and third time and it loaded quickly, but i suspect it was already partially cached from the first time I went to it. Try getting more people that have never been on it before.

Thanks for the help.
That was the idea. Jen's computer loads it pretty fast. So I thought I would ask for help where I always ask for help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom