Can you hemi or not?

Mikey P

Administrator
So Hemi.

You are in TM search mode, have you settled on a Slide In or will a CDS or PTO be considered?

Being in Texas you have access to all sorts of Red Neck units.
Cobbs, EZ, Amtex, Steambrite, Namco are all around you yet you say you you'll go Judson.

Why not support your neighbors?

Have you run any of the above machines?

Ryan

There are a ton of low hour tm's cheap. There was an everest 650 with 300 hours on it on *** a few months ago that sold for 15k. If I were in the market for a tm I would look for a used one. Thats just me though.

Greenie

I'd love to see him get a Judson, but I'm with Mike, what keeps you from shopping "locally"? Unless you've actually seen some of them in person?

On that note, since you now have your name in lights, tell us a bit about how you figured all this industry jargon and bulletinboard stuff out so quickly....I still get guys asking if 2.5" hose "works" after reading the boards for 5 years....so how did you pull it off? Everytime I see your Avatar and Signature i laugh....it is just plain funny....but once again some guys can't figure out how to send email, how did you get your shit together so quickly?

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't think Ive ever seen such a quick learner on the Boards.

Hemi was set up to do a ride along with me in two weeks but he had to bail out due to financial reasons.

I was really looking forward to meeting him.

G

to bad he bailed out he could have learned a lot nothing like using a truck mount in real conditions and not on a 25 foot hose run on black top in Laos Vegas

Nameste

Sanjay

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom