can you loose money charging .65 a foot

Name
Ron lippold
I had a lady today kinda like beckers stupid lady. She just got married to this guy and hates the ex wife. Wanted everything moved. I charged .65 to clean. Seems like i lost my ass.

Name
Ron lippold
well I could not believe it but this lady is a cheerleader, she refered me to her best friend, she told her I was expensive but good. Booked a damn nice job a little carpet and tile. Two more est for next week. Got to love cheerleaders. :D

Name
Ron lippold
steve i make it sound much worse than it was. I had to move everthing. but I think it took me a little over 3 hr for 717 sq ft funny thing she did not jump for the stain guard

TimP

If you did it alone then you did alright. Now if you charged what the average cleaning rate is you would of lost your ass.

Scott

The only way you could lose money on .65 a foot is if the job cost you .650000000000e1+ to do.

Scott

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Here is the question to your answer . The clientele. That is why you charge more. I charge more than that. What I take into conderation . Is I'll take care of all your needs. Sit down and relax. I dont put down anyone make what you can make . As long as you are comfortable that is great.

Name
R.J. Povio
If making 155 bucks an hour working by yourself is losing your ass....then I want in on your biz. lol. I do know what your saying. You go to a job and what you quoted and what you ended up having to do to get the place looking good and the custy happy should have been "double" what you originally quoted. I have had that happen a few times. Then there are the jobs that you get 300 bucks for and you are in and out in an hour....the whole time your thinking did I charge too much. You take the good with the bad and make the custy happy so they call back next time. That is all that matters.

Name
Ron lippold
yea im back to working by myself, takes a little longer I cant find anyone who wants to work.

Steve have a great 4th as well, be careful

Greenie

I only feel like I lost my ass when I say, mam' it'll be $466.05 and she says is that all, great I'll leave you to work the check is on the counter.

-JB-

Name
JB
Then there are the jobs that you get 300 bucks for and you are in and out in an hour....the whole time your thinking did I charge too much. You take the good with the bad and make the custy happy so they call back next time. That is all that matters.
No truer words have been said.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
admiralclean said:
You don't actually charge her the 5 cents, so you beanie?

I always quote it to the cent, and if they pay cash I tell them to round it off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom